Ripped, torn and shredded uniforms

Graham_Clayton

Would board members have any photos of players wearing uniforms that have been torn, ripped or otherwise damaged?

To start things off, here is Nick Riewoldt of the St Kilda Saints "wearing" the remains of his guernsey after a scuffle with a Western Bulldogs opponent during the 2012 Australian Football League season:

rooeyripped4_zpsdb9d5e95.jpg

I wish I was a betting man, as soon as I saw the title of the topic and who the poster was, I knew it was gonna be a pic of a Australian rugby player with a ripped shirt lol

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

No pictures, but Calgary Flames Doug Risebrough shredded the jersey he pulled off of Marty McSorely in a fight, and took into the penalty box.

Shredded it with his skate and threw it back on the ice.

Glen Sather wanted the Flames to pay for a new jersey.

I can't find any photos, but both Trey Burke and Jordan Morgan had to wear different jerseys this past season for Michigan when they played against Minnesota because both had ripped during the game.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I wish I was a betting man, as soon as I saw the title of the topic and who the poster was, I knew it was gonna be a pic of a Australian rugby player with a ripped shirt lol

Australian football not rugby, completely different sports

Touche, point was he always post about the same thing.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Australian football not rugby, completely different sports

Touche, point was he always post about the same thing.

Not always - here is Craig Biggio with the right knee ripped open on his Astros uniform:

mlb_g_craig-biggio_mb_200_zpscd8fa474.jp

Archived