Testing out my new template

BBBDDD

Dunno if I am going to do a series on these or not just trying out my new Nike template I'm working on. It's based off the new U.S.A jerseys and Russian Jerseys (and I'm guessing the rest of the teams too). I'm calling it the Nike 60 template (due to all the pics having the number 60 printed in side them). Will this be the look the NHL goes when the RBK contract is over? with Printed Logos and numbers to lighten it up like San Jose is doing with it's new jersey? Here's my take on the Sens based on the new template.

nikesenscopy_zpscb83e4d4.jpg

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

This is a great look, even with the stripes that don't meet. The NHL logo on the back bugs me. This almost actually makes the fake tie up collar look tolerable. Well done. I hope this becomes a series

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I like the cut the new Nike jerseys have. It's leaps and bounds over the CCM's back like 10 years ago. I tried the numbers on the sleeves cut in half but I don't know if it was the font i used but it didn't look right to me for some reason

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

Extend the chest stripe onto the back at least a bit and we're in business.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived