United Football Association: New Huskies, Vegas, & Jags Alt. Logo

LAWeaver

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just curious, but which city in Alabama does the Vipers play in? Tuscaloosa, Auburn, Huntsville, Mobile, Hoover, or Montgomery? But anyways, that was an excellent series you put together. I'll be looking forward to your next series.

YOZXkBG.png?1

^^^ Tuscaloosa. Thanks for the comment, JH. I had started up a thread for my basketball series (American Basketball League; probably a couple pages or so back) but I've been so busy with school lately, I've barely had time to make logos for my teams... or any team in any of my leagues, really. I have been putting base colors on some templates for teams; it's just a matter of actually putting a design, logo, or sponsor on them depending on what sport it may be.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys!

I almost forgot the final installment of the series. It's something very team needs in order to play a game: A FIELD.

Here is how the fields are designed:

- Team sponsor centered at the 25 yard line

- The field numbers in the UFA are larger than that of a typical field and are located closer to the sidelines

- Most* Endzones are a team's primary color and the sidelines (specifically where the team usually stands) are the secondary colors.

- *This rule does not apply to Houston since their green is too lose to that of the turf.

- Colored turf is also fair game as well. So far, there are only two teams that have colore turf, one of which will be up shortly

Without further ado, I present the UFA NORTH conference's fields (Stadium Name-Team Name-Primary Sponsor):

Nationwide Stadium - Columbus Bulldogs - Nationwide Insurance

cIoBH7o.png

Kroger Field - Cincinnati Tomahawks - Kroger Grocery & Pharmacy

wC2DjJx.png

State Farm Field - Chicago Mobsters - State Farm Insurance Co.

icN41Mc.png

Goodyear Field - Canton Pioneers - Goodyear Tires

cbNGnZw.png

Chevrolet Dome - Detroit Giants - General Motors/Chevy

HyHFs5g.png

O'Reilly Field - Kansas City Roughnecks - O'Reilly Auto Parts

uO81pwi.png

Pizza Hut Bowl - Louisville Stallions - Yum Brands/Pizza Hut

bHdoj78.png

Best Buy Stadium (Dome) - Minnesota Tigers - Best Buy

E6nhZKp.png

Anheuser Dome - St. Louis Bandits - Anheuser Busch/Budweiser

h31ayGp.png

American Family Bowl - Wisconsin Knights - American Family Insurance

yRWSvVT.png

I have the South's fields ready and will probably post them tomorrow. HUGE Thanks to Conrad for the fonts. The Oregon State, Michigan State, & Grand Forks fonts are probably my favorites, though I have severa more that Conrad made, including the Autzen font, which will make an appearance once or twice in the SOUTH.

After the fields, I will probably post the ALL-STAR uniforms for team AMERICAN and team UNITED. For those interested, the All-Star game will be up for voting just like the American Bowl Playoffs will and will be held after the American Bowl. Team UNITED consists of players from the Northwest, Colonial, Central, and Gulf divisions, while Team AMERICAN consists of players from the Pacific, Atlantic, Midwest, and Southeast divisions. Players are selected by two lucky fans from the UFA that posted the most dominating FFL seasons on the UFA's official website. So, Like the NFL's Pro Bowl, it is real-life fantasy football, only with less-hideous uniforms :)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Here are the SOUTH Conference Stadiums:

Eddie V's Bowl (Dome) - Tampa Bay Hurricanes - Darden Restaurants

1RRA2dS.png

Fidelity Field - Orlando Renegades - Fidelity Financial

oCamqbz.png

FedEx Complex - Memphis Outlaws - FedEx

28jkVB8.png

Century Dome - Louisiana Cajuns - Century Link

p6jcgyp.png

Aflac Stadium - Knoxville Bears - Aflac

LsgI8KN.png

66 Stadium - Houston Aeros - Phillips 66 (probably the least decorated in the league)

4IMwygz.png

AT&T Bowl - Dallas Longhorns - AT&T

E7Gqzxz.png

DG Stadium - Birmingham Blitz - Dollar General

tKYc0gD.png

Coca-Cola Stadium - Atlanta Bobcats - Coca-Cola

r5bNScd.png

Regions Stadium (Dome) - Alabama Vipers - Regions Financial

FK1wcMi.png

Again, I'd like to thank & credit Conrad for the Grand Forks & Autzen fonts used in some of these, as well as the Horned Frogs font used for the Columbus Bulldogs. I have the Portland Beavers' field done, but I'm wanting to finish the EAST first before the WEST. I just finished the Patriots field last night and hope to finish some more EAST teams later today and during the weekend as well.

• 1 month later...

I'm anxious to see what the fields for the teams in the EAST and WEST will look like. By the way, excellent work on the fields for the teams in the NORTH and SOUTH.

YOZXkBG.png?1

D'oh! I was gonna post them, but got sidetracked, then one thing led to another, etc. Etc. You know how it goes :lol: there are some I still need to work on. Thanks for sticking around after a near 2-month wait. I'll post some on Monday afternoon when my Internet is best and I have free time from class. I only have 7/20 EAST & WEST teams with fields, but only two of those 7 have the newer field and logos. I've been translating my previous designs to a new template, but won't be able to release them until I get the green light from the original creator of the template. When that happens, this thread will be flooding with a few new designs.

Also, don't forget to stay tuned for the UFA Playoff thread, coming in late May. I changed the playoffs and bit as well:

- Top 2 teams from each division make them playoffs

- instead of an big pool of 16 teams, all 4 teams from each division will be in a 4-team conference playoff with division winners being there top 2 seeds in each conference. In other words, there will be a bracket for their NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, & WEST conferences.

- The winners of each conference bracket reach the Final Four. The Semifinal and American Bowl games will be played at a neutral site. This year, the game will be played in San Antonio. A logo will be released when the time comes. If a city has a UFA team, the champ. game logo will be known their colors. For instance, this year's logo will be in the colors used by the San Antonio Force.

Thanks to everyone who has supported this series. I'm glad we even made it to 18 pages! Thanks to everyone again for that! Stay tuned as I post a couple more fields on Monday: Massachusetts Field and the Nike Bowl

Had some extra time to post the Patriots and Beavers Fields:

Massachusetts Field - Boston Patriots - Massachusetts Mutual Insurance

CU1HqJk.png

Nike Bowl - Portland Beavers - Nike Athletics

NR8M6W2.png

I have updated some logos as well, but I won't post them until their fields are posted. Those teams are the Seattle Huskies and Las Vegas Chiefs. Nothing major, really. I added more detail to the arrowhead in the Chiefs logo and adjusted some things for the Huskies, including a new color that will be an accent color, but you'll have to wait until you'll be able to see them ;)

Figured I'd go ahead and post the updated logos, bc it'll be awhile before I get to their fields.

Huskies Logo Update

Before:

dlqlxSR.png

After:

yLVjjpa.png

Changes:

- Light Blue is now the eye color and will serve as an accent color

- Added shading to the entire head instead of just his face

- Lightened the gray

- Adjusted the shading

- the nose is less-detailed

- Fixed the jaw line so he doesn't look like an elderly person.

Las Vegas Chiefs Update:

Before:

fzMbQrR.png

After:

ui36JUE.png

Changes:

- Darker shading on the right side of the arrowhead

- Darkened the red on the sign to separate them from the Generals

- Added a chip in the arrowhead

- made the shading line jagged to make it look rough rather than the sleek version

***BONUS*** New Jersey Jaguars Alternate Logo:

SirUCTm.png

I've been wanting to make this logo for a while, but it never turned out right. Now that I've gotten used to the shapes and everything in PowerPoint, I was finally able to create this logo. This logo is currently on the new template and will be released when permission is granted to release the template.

Thoughts on these logos? C+C of any kind is greatly appreciated!

BUMP. Anybody?

EDIT: Might as well post this new Falcons logo while I'm at it:

BEFORE:

KvoGENV.png

AFTER:

LV9BtI1.png

This was one of them logos, like the Huskies logo, where I liked it at the time, but was bugging the heck out of me. OKC will be the next logo I update because of its size.

I have yet to start the newest series as I've been struggling with a few logos and color schemes. I'm busy all day today and this week. I won't be in-depth with the newest series until May. PM me so we can discuss this further

• 9 months later...

I know this topic hasn't been updated in quite a while, but I don't think we got a chance to see the field designs for the EAST and WEST UFA teams (save for Boston and Portland).

YOZXkBG.png?1

I know this topic hasn't been updated in quite a while, but I don't think we got a chance to see the field designs for the EAST and WEST UFA teams.

The reason for that is that I didn't make concepts for a long stretch and, in November, I scrapped the whole thing, thinking that I was done with concepts. Well, it wasn't until after I deleted my files that I missed it. I redid the league with 32 teams, many being named after franchises that never took off or ended operations (Seattle Kings, Houston Oilers, Baltimore Bombers, Memphis Hound(og)s of the NFL; Chicago Stags, Dallas Wranglers of the A11FL, etc). I would post them, and although my logos start out as hand-drawn, they are either somewhat or heavily inspired by other logos, mainly because I was practicing drawing logos of a certain animal or something like that. So until I redesign some of my logos, I will not be posting in this thread any longer, making this series dead. If and when I am ready to post concepts of my league again, I will do so in a new thread.

Archived