NCAA Football Top 25: What They Wore

slapshot

This is fantastic. The jersey number as the score is brilliant. And I never saw the "New York" detail on the UB uniforms until now. Excellent attention to detail.

The athletic department just rebranded itself this summer as being State University of NEW YORK - Buffalo. They want to help their national exposure by being "New York" like UT - Austin is just known as Texas to the rest of the country and various other examples that other guys would know better than I would. I think it's a good idea, but even they would probably privately acknowledge that it's a long shot.

This one took awhile, due to the lack of good closeups of the details for Nicholls.

9754028391_8907f0ea57_o.png

You should have messaged me. I probably could have helped you out.

Does it look like I missed anything? The big issues were making sure the helmet logo was correct with its bevels, and looking for the helmet bumper graphics. The rear bumper reads "Geaux Colonels", but I couldn't find anything for the front aside from the helmet brand logos. And I guessed for the helmet number stickers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

This one took awhile, due to the lack of good closeups of the details for Nicholls.

9754028391_8907f0ea57_o.png

You should have messaged me. I probably could have helped you out.

Does it look like I missed anything? The big issues were making sure the helmet logo was correct with its bevels, and looking for the helmet bumper graphics. The rear bumper reads "Geaux Colonels", but I couldn't find anything for the front aside from the helmet brand logos. And I guessed for the helmet number stickers.

Looks pretty good. Based on the picture below, the conference patch could probably be a bit bigger. I've seen pictures from last season showing the "N" logo on the front helmet bumper for some players.

JHVZEIQGDAFRXZH.20130901013438.jpg

gYH2mW9.png

Archived