NFL Top 3/ Bottom 3

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

30kwth8f1cfa2sch5xhjjfaof90.gif

I realize this is all opinionated, but how are the Cardinals amongst your bottom? Is that a mistake? Just wondering. That's a great, clean logo.

MINE:

1. cwuyv0w15ruuk34j9qnfuoif9.gifThe modernization a few years ago was perfect. I hate the black trim, on the logo and on the unis. Make it silver and it's perfection.

2. 1046.gifPerfectly embodies the team's identity.

3. pfiobtreaq7j0pzvadktsc6jv.gif Impactful, shows movement.

BOTTOM:

1. v7tehkwthrwefgounvi7znf5k.gif

2. 15041052013.gif Looks like it belongs on a sign for a retirement community in Sarasota

sig.png

The lack of symmetry on that Bears' wishbone C logo will always irk me

What really bothers me is the fact that nobody notices that there are SIX different versions of that C used during the helmets existence. Three different all white versions, and three different orange w/ outline versions.

Also, I don't understand all the hate for the new Jaguars logo, is it simply because of the godawful helmet, or what? I think their new logo is great, definitely NOT bottom five.

What really bothers me is the fact that nobody notices that there are SIX different versions of that C used during the helmets existence. Three different all white versions, and three different orange w/ outline versions.

Also, I don't understand all the hate for the new Jaguars logo, is it simply because of the godawful helmet, or what? I think their new logo is great, definitely NOT bottom five.

Jags new logo is bottom of the league for me as well I think the main reason most do not like it is the way it is stretched, the ear, the extra gold & the teal nose....

Here is mine

1. Texans

2. Seahawks

3. Bucs

30. Panthers

31. Jags

32. Redskins

i dont think its drawn well, or stylized in good taste for an NFL team, and is too complex. I like logos that are bold with large shapes and thick lines; simple styles. Its everything i dont think an NFL logo should be

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

1.Broncos

2.Texans

3.Buccaneers

30. Giants - sorry, they dropped way down my list after replacing GIANTS on their helmets for NY

31. Bengals- their helmets are one of the best out there, but for merchandise/marketing...???

32. Browns- same as the Bengals

Archived