NFL Top 3/ Bottom 3

BrandMooreArt

1. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: It's a great logo. It'd even look great if we switched back to the creamesicle look (recolored, of course). It's simple but still has a lot of heart to it. Go Bucs!

2. San Diego Chargers: Love the simplicity but the excitement. The colors are gorgeous and I love the name. If only they'd switch back to the powder blue look.

3. Philadelphia Eagles: Such a sharp logo. Love the colors and the overall intensity. It's threatening looking, but still looks good to the eyes.

30. Washington Redskins: Just looks creepy. The native American man looks way to realistic. Redskins should have a logo similar to how FSU does it.

31. Jacksonville Jaguars: It has way too much going on. While the colors surely 'pop' on the logo, it just looks poorly drawn. Almost as if they went into a paint program and sharpened the image too much.

32. Miami Dolphins: Dear lord... dear lord. It literally looks like a logo for a hotel resort thingy. Same with their baseball teams. I don't understand how a good team name, and good team colors, can lead to that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My top/bottom 3:

1. Chargers. Options in include the powder blues. Without the black numbers.

2. Giants. I hate the Gnats, but damn their unis look awesome with that helmet.

3. Lions. I guess I'm in the minority, but I have no problem whatsovever of the black. Nice update without a total dump of the past.

30. Jets. Can't help but yawn. These are really pathetic at best, boring as hell at worst. Our most populate city and this is the best that you can do? YAWN.

31. Dolphins. Damn. MAJOR downgrade. I saw at *least* a half-dozen fan logo designs that by far eclipsed the new cruise line/hotel/retirement home/Sea World logo. And the unis? MAJOR downgrade.

32. Still. The. Browns. Ew. Horribly boring. Eff history...since the 70's merger, what do you have to show for this "classic design"?

It took some work for those at the bottom to get there. Honorable mention to the Chefs...you would've been lower, but the Fins beat you to it.

WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND THOUGHT THE MIAMI LOGO WAS ACCEPTABLE.

Just a quick question: If the logo has a more "agressive" look to it, would that help redeem it?

Because I think it's a great logo. Just not for the Miami Dolphins football club.

All this makes it just that more clear the Bucs are the only great logo left in pro sports in the state of FL. I still don't lump the Jags down with the rest of them, I like the new logo just fine. I also have no issue with the Pantherse logo. So 2 good logos, 1 great one, and then 4 just dreadful logos.

But seriously, Rays, Marlins, Dolphins, Lightning, stop :censored:ing it up!

My list.

1. 1046.gif

2. 960.gif

3. 17227042013.gif

30. 406.gif

31. 15041052013.gif

32. 593.gif

2ly2w09.jpg

We should tabulate all this after a while. 3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd, -1 for 30th, -2 for 31st, -3 for 32nd. Could be interesting. I see the Texans coming out on top.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

We should tabulate all this after a while. 3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd, -1 for 30th, -2 for 31st, -3 for 32nd. Could be interesting. I see the Texans coming out on top.

Yeah, Texans and Bucs getting fairly consistent love, Bengals and Ravens getting fairly consistent hate.

By my sloppy tally, we as a board say

1. Buccaneers

2. Seahawks

3. Texans

30. Redskins

31. Dolphins

32. Browns and come on IT'S NOT EVEN A LOGO IT'S NOT FAIR

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

32. 593.gif

Get out of my thread!

Lol, sorry man. I just think with their name they could do so much more.

I understand the history behind it, and as a secondary logo I could dig it, but I really think they could do something better for a main logo.

As for the Bengals people are discussing, I've never understood why they added that B logo. It was such a unnecessary addition/change. The tiger head and jumping tiger were great logos, and they still use at least the tiger head from what I've seen, but still don't get how the B is better or why they felt the need to add it. Paul Brown wanted a B for the B in Brown?

2ly2w09.jpg

32. 593.gif

Get out of my thread!

I have to agree with it being a bottom-3 logo. The Colts, to me, are the most uninteresting team in professional sports.

Sometimes uninteresting is good. Sometimes interesting is bad.

*points to Jacksonville*

Also, I don't understand all the hate for the new Jaguars logo, is it simply because of the godawful helmet, or what? I think their new logo is great, definitely NOT bottom five.

Even ignoring the helmet I still don't care for it when compared to the old one. The current logo reminds me of clipart, or like something you'd find in a colouring book meant to teach little kids about jungle animals or something.

Archived