• Last Reply

By my sloppy tally, we as a board say

1. Buccaneers

2. Seahawks

3. Texans

30. Redskins

31. Dolphins

32. Browns and come on IT'S NOT EVEN A LOGO IT'S NOT FAIR

i dont think the Browns should count. so who would the next team be?

The more I think about it, the more I think if we do something like that, we should do a FULL ranking system.

Have everyone rank the 31 logos (Browns don't count since they really don't have a true primary logo). Starting at 15 is 0 and for each rank higher you get another half point, for each rank lower you get -.5.

So for instance, 15 would be no points, 14 would be .5 and 16 would be -.5.

I suggest a half point system so the numbers aren't so skewed because of the high number of ranks involved. If people are interested, I would be willing to start a new thread and keep track.

By my sloppy tally, we as a board say

1. Buccaneers

2. Seahawks

3. Texans

30. Redskins

31. Dolphins

32. Browns and come on IT'S NOT EVEN A LOGO IT'S NOT FAIR

i dont think the Browns should count. so who would the next team be?

The more I think about it, the more I think if we do something like that, we should do a FULL ranking system.

Have everyone rank the 31 logos (Browns don't count since they really don't have a true primary logo). Starting at 15 is 0 and for each rank higher you get another half point, for each rank lower you get -.5.

So for instance, 15 would be no points, 14 would be .5 and 16 would be -.5.

I suggest a half point system so the numbers aren't so skewed because of the high number of ranks involved. If people are interested, I would be willing to start a new thread and keep track.

I'm interested. I have my favourite logos ranked in each of the big 4 sports, and even all as one. Is ay give it a go. We could figure out the consensus top 5 or so logos, and bottom 5 logos, starting with the NFL.

You guys are right, the Browns don't have a logo. Which in and of itself is stupid. So if they're going to use their lame helmet graphic as a logo thats what I'm judging on.

Sorry, dead last.

See, I did that too. I judged the helmet graphic. And I still found an illustration of a logo-less helmet less objectionable then the Bengals, Jaguars, and Ravens' logos.

You guys are right, the Browns don't have a logo. Which in and of itself is stupid. So if they're going to use their lame helmet graphic as a logo thats what I'm judging on.

Sorry, dead last.

See, I did that too. I judged the helmet graphic. And I still found an illustration of a logo-less helmet less objectionable then the Bengals, Jaguars, and Ravens' logos.

Until this thread, I never noticed how horrible and silly looking the Ravens logo is. They should completely eliminate that foolish looking thing and make this their pirmary:

314.gif

Sorry, dead last.

Until this thread, I never noticed how horrible and silly looking the Ravens logo is. They should completely eliminate that foolish looking thing and make this their pirmary:

314.gif

I agree its pretty silly, but come on, you guys can't seriously think its worse than helmet clipart.

Top 4: I don't feel like doing Top 3 or Top 5. Besides I want to be different.

1. Packers (classic)

2. Colts (ditto)

3. Rams

4. Chiefs

Bottom 4

4. Cardinals

3. Falcons. I long yearned for the 1978-89 and 97-02 look, those were amazing and classic. Today not so much..

2. Bengals

and the Number 1 worst.

1. Jaguars. They have turned a great, iconic look several years ago to a disaster. Heaven help us.

Top 4: I don't feel like doing Top 3 or Top 5. Besides I want to be different.

1. Packers (classic)

2. Colts (ditto)

3. Rams

4. Chiefs

Bottom 4

4. Cardinals

3. Falcons. I long yearned for the 1978-89 and 97-02 look, those were amazing and classic. Today not so much..

2. Bengals

and the Number 1 worst.

1. Jaguars. They have turned a great, iconic look several years ago to a disaster. Heaven help us.

I think we are just talking about primary logos here.

Both this...

370.gif

And this...

n50f747xm61o3zoeanoyywx9o.gif

Are miles better than this...

403.gif

As for the Bengals people are discussing, I've never understood why they added that B logo. It was such a unnecessary addition/change. The tiger head and jumping tiger were great logos, and they still use at least the tiger head from what I've seen, but still don't get how the B is better or why they felt the need to add it. Paul Brown wanted a B for the B in Brown?

We agreed on something.

It's cold in hell right now, freezing perhaps.

2ly2w09.jpg

Archived