NFL Stormtrooper Look

DLabPG5429

Doesn't Miami already do the storm trooper look or do they use teal pants? Anyway, your design looks similar to what they have now besides the sleeve stripes, but it looks pretty good.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Also... I've been lurking here for the past couple months and I'm amazed at some of the renderings that can be created with the software that some of you use. It's inspired me to want to start practicing and doing some concepts of my own. And if I'm going to do this I want to go all out for it. I just cant for the life of me figure out what program is used to get these beautiful renderings. So I'm going to just ask! Are you using photo shop for the renderings or some other program?

Also... I've been lurking here for the past couple months and I'm amazed at some of the renderings that can be created with the software that some of you use. It's inspired me to want to start practicing and doing some concepts of my own. And if I'm going to do this I want to go all out for it. I just cant for the life of me figure out what program is used to get these beautiful renderings. So I'm going to just ask! Are you using photo shop for the renderings or some other program?

I know that I downloaded this template for photoshop from this site. I don't remember where it was; but, yes, it is a photoshop template.

award%20sig.png

GIMP is also a good program. There's a little bit of a learning curve, but just play around with it for a day or two and you'll get the hang of it. GIMP can open Photoshop (.psd) files.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Honestly?

I don't understand the unbridled enthusiasm for these. Technically, they are terrible - poor copy and paste jobs. The stripes, numbers, and names don't conform to the shape of the template in any way.

I'd suggest learning how to use your tools before producing any more of these. They're kind of embarrassing.

I know that I downloaded this template for photoshop from this site. I don't remember where it was; but, yes, it is a photoshop template.

Thanks man, it's appreciated. Packers look sweet too btw

GIMP is also a good program. There's a little bit of a learning curve, but just play around with it for a day or two and you'll get the hang of it. GIMP can open Photoshop (.psd) files.

Thanks for the tip. Just downloaded it

Archived