Hoopskid

Just having a little fun to see what the Huskies would likely today if they still existed, or if the Raptors rebranded as the Huskies.
Tried to make a clean, sleek, modern yet classy design.
Uniforms are inspired by simple old Huskies design as well as bold Canadian flag.
Thoughts?
huskies.png

Dat tongue. I think that script 2 could be cleaned up a bit. I don't really like the mix of bold and thin letters and it starts to trail up at the end. I don't really like the blue maple leaf either. I do like where you are going with this though. Can't wait to see version 2.

mcbqza.jpg

Thanks for the critique, I will work on making changes and adding an alternate.
In terms of the logo, I only slightly edited the original Huskies logo, that's why it has that rough cartoon style to it. Honestly, that's how I imagined it, so that it could be put in a class with the Celtics or Bulls.

I agree with what's been said about the husky. It just needs to be cleaned up. My only real issue is that the primary and secondary are exactly the same, except with a leaf swapped in for the husky. I'd rather see something more unique (i.e. not a roundel) for the primary. The leaf looks much better and balanced than the husky within those stripes. I think there's a better way to work with just the script/wordmark and the husky and forget about the circle and stripes for the primary logo.

While I like the simplicity of just blue and white, I'm curious what it would look like if you threw red into the design for the flag and maybe in the eye/tongue of the husky.

Archived