MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's all the rest!! I'll have to break them up into multiple posts since there are so many pictures.

Royals Away:

4efbDzn.png

Nationals Away:

VcXQHyt.png

Orioles Away:

rB9HPEL.png

Rays Away:

BpEytsw.png

Indians Away:

B3LtDIH.png

Brewers Away:

YJQbfGl.png

White Sox Away:

devsriq.png

Cubs Away:

QGNkN9x.png

Mariners Away:

5zIuUhl.png

Padres Away:

Kxej19W.png

spacer.png

Congratulations on completing a superb series. You really did a fantastic job. You made good use of the c&c. You kept true to a solid style that worked wonderfully with your template. And you gave baseball designers reason to think they picked the wrong sport for their concepts. Well done.

Congratulations on completing a superb series. You really did a fantastic job. You made good use of the c&c. You kept true to a solid style that worked wonderfully with your template. And you gave baseball designers reason to think they picked the wrong sport for their concepts. Well done.

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I can't decide if I want to do NHL, NBA, or MLS next ;)

spacer.png

I know whatever you do will be great, but i'd love to see the NHL. NBA would be fun as well. Way to finish BTW.

The only thing I noticed is that a LOT of the NBA teams have basketballs in their main logos so they might be difficult to do. Especially teams like the Pistons and Pacers. It might have to be the NHL next lol

spacer.png

I think the only thing wrong with this project is how much it exposes the MLB's overreliance on RWB. So many damn RWB teams I'm amazed you kept them varied enough. And I personally think the Rays unis are fantastic. Great stuff, man.

Yeah, it was kinda driving me crazy lol. I looked at the NHL and NBA though, and they have the same problem. There was only like 5-6 teams in each sport that had a main color other than red, black, or blue.

I'm starting the NHL now, so we'll see how that works ;)

spacer.png

I think the only thing wrong with this project is how much it exposes the MLB's overreliance on RWB. So many damn RWB teams I'm amazed you kept them varied enough. And I personally think the Rays unis are fantastic. Great stuff, man.

Yeah, it was kinda driving me crazy lol. I looked at the NHL and NBA though, and they have the same problem. There was only like 5-6 teams in each sport that had a main color other than red, black, or blue.

I'm starting the NHL now, so we'll see how that works ;)

Nowhere near as bad as MLB seems to be with specifically RWB permutations (10! 11 if you count the Jays with the double-blue! I know you're America's Pasttime, but...). I don't necessarily mind red, black, or blue as primaries so much as specific color combos overused and differentiated only by shade.

Anyway, I can't wait to see the next series. I just can't help loving these kind of crossover concepts! Is it going to be NHL>NFL like this one, or...?

8VvwoNps.png

Archived