MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You absolutely nailed this one, I love the mountains on the helmet, and the jersey looks good. It reminds of TCU's Nike Pro Combat's from a few years ago.

Yeah, I was kinda going for a pro combat style with this one. Thanks for the kinds words!

spacer.png

I love all these, the only one that didnt satisfy me 100% was the Marlins, if it was me I would try more of the brighter orange if possible

I really am excited for the brewers, I think the Ball in Glove logo would look awesome, but do youre thing and keep rocking these excellent jerseys out!

I love all these, the only one that didnt satisfy me 100% was the Marlins, if it was me I would try more of the brighter orange if possible

I really am excited for the brewers, I think the Ball in Glove logo would look awesome, but do youre thing and keep rocking these excellent jerseys out!

I'm using the ColorWerx site to get team colors. I'm not going to use some oddball color that doesn't exist in their palette.

More to come soon, btw :)

spacer.png

Only thing that's bugging me on Colorado is the CR logo on the back. I get what you're trying to do, like what Oregon does, but I think the mountains alone work just fine on the helmet. Yankees is spectacular.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Yankees look cool, but have you thought about using red as an accent?

Thought about it, yes. But I figured I'd keep it the classic blue/white like their real life counterparts.

Pinstriped helmet stripe, that's brilliant, great job on the Yanks.

Thanks, I tried to keep the pinstripes throughout without actually having a white pinstriped jersey.

please do the red sox next, like these a lot, i really liked the marlins helmet stripe, very unique

I already started working on the Blue Jays (I'm at work for another hour or so, so I'll finish it later), but I'll do the Red Sox next. :)

Only thing that's bugging me on Colorado is the CR logo on the back. I get what you're trying to do, like what Oregon does, but I think the mountains alone work just fine on the helmet. Yankees is spectacular.

I put it there because I thought it kinda looked too plain with no stripe going down the top and I didn't want to put some plain old stripe down the center.

Thanks for the comments everyone. Like I said earlier, I'm working on the Blue Jays and should have that one up in the next 2 hours or so after I get off work and can finish it. Here's a hint as to what it will look like:

Toronto-Blue-Jays-19-Paul-Molitor-altern

spacer.png

I have a list of teams I think will look great in a football uniform that you haven't done:

1. Oakland A's (they look so good in baseball, they have to look good in football)

2. Kansas City Royals (would love to see them with a powder-blue top and think it'll look great)

3. New York Mets (seems like a good transition to football)

4. Arizona Diamondbacks (their uniforms look like one already!)

Also, have you thought about doing white jerseys? If so, then would you put the Yankees in pinstripes?

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg2q8t36q.jpg

I have a list of teams I think will look great in a football uniform that you haven't done:

1. Oakland A's (they look so good in baseball, they have to look good in football)

2. Kansas City Royals (would love to see them with a powder-blue top and think it'll look great)

3. New York Mets (seems like a good transition to football)

4. Arizona Diamondbacks (their uniforms look like one already!)

Also, have you thought about doing white jerseys? If so, then would you put the Yankees in pinstripes?

I'll do those after the Jays/Red Sox.

Yeah, once I finish the home jerseys, I might work on away sets and possibly some pinstripes :)

spacer.png

Can't wait to see what you do with the Rays. Might look a little Tennessee Titan like, but I am hoping for the best. Please use our 'sunburst' logo as the helmet, it'll look great. I feel like it would look much better on a football helmet then on the Rays hat!

EDIT: Just realized, it's gonna look a lot like the old Denver Gold helmet of the USFL!

Archived