MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not crazy about Toronto, I understand the throwback, but I'm not a big fan of when a team's primary jersey is a color that's not even in the logo.

But Boston, is AMAZING!!! I love the Socks on the sleeves, the font, everything... you absolutely nailed this one on the head.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Boston Red Sox:

TuizuBJ.png

Not sure how I feel about this one. Thoughts?

id make the red sox have a red jersey, mainly because red is in their name, and also you have already done alot of blue teams

There are alot of blue teams in the MLB, it's a pretty standard color.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If you have a team named after 'red socks', wouldn't they entire sock be... Red? Striping could still work though. Great job on that jersey. Amazing job with this series

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Boston Red Sox:

TuizuBJ.png

Not sure how I feel about this one. Thoughts?

id make the red sox have a red jersey, mainly because red is in their name, and also you have already done alot of blue teams

There are alot of blue teams in the MLB, it's a pretty standard color.

^ this. lol

If you have a team named after 'red socks', wouldn't they entire sock be... Red? Striping could still work though. Great job on that jersey. Amazing job with this series

I thought about it, but I changed my mind lol

spacer.png

I'd change the pants on this set to either white or sand. The black pants look great with these home reds, but won't look as great on the road with white tops. If the numbers on the roads were black the black pants would be good matches, but that means you would be using red minimally if at all. If you used any other color for the numbers the black pants wouldn't match.

The second thing I'd do with this concept is to switch the logos. Use the "A" logo on the helmet and use the "D" on the pants. The "A" would be the best logo to use on the helmet with it being in a motion slant. Also, if you had the desire to you could inverse the "A" logo for both sides of the helmet (not necessary though).

Just suggestions. It's a good set as it is.

This is a very cool concept, Toronto is my favorite so far. Can't wait to see what you do with the Mets. Will you be doing the reverse and making baseball uniforms based on NFL teams? Keep up the great work!

Probably not. I don't really like baseball templates as much as I like the football ones, they're much more interesting :)

spacer.png

Archived