Jaguars Inspired Uniform Concept

JJHoser

So last night I was watching the Broncos murder the Ravens, all while looking here at the concepts people have been putting together to fix the Jags. Then I started thinking, "How bad must those new jags uniforms and helmets look out on the field." So then it hit me, that I would redesign the Broncos to have a Jags inspired look so I could prove just how ridiculous it would look on other teams. So without further ado, here is my quickly done concept. Keep in mind this is meant just to show the ridiculousness of this style and not meant to be an outstandingly done concept.

u0ek.png
Colorado Born and Raised!!

2gm6.png
LasVegasBowl_zpsdb9fb995.png

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im a huge broncos fan and i just dont like these concepts. i dont like the skinny grey stripe it just doesn't look good and the blue stripe over the shoulder makes it look like a college uniform, the helmet looks so strange to me for some reason the blue colors on the uniform doesnt really match in shades. overall its a nice clean concept just not good for this team

devin_vapors_sig.png

im a huge broncos fan and i just dont like these concepts. i dont like the skinny grey stripe it just doesn't look good and the blue stripe over the shoulder makes it look like a college uniform, the helmet looks so strange to me for some reason the blue colors on the uniform doesnt really match in shades. overall its a nice clean concept just not good for this team

I'm a huge Broncos fan too. This was meant to look horrible because I am showing how ridiculously stupid the Jags Uni's look. I would never suggest the Broncos wear this. I hope they never change the look that they have now.

2gm6.png

As requested;

Oakland Raiders:

I must say that if the Raiders did this, they might have a great jersey. And that's huge coming from a Broncos fan.

ijqv.png
San Francisco 49ers:
I wanted to utilize the black on this one.
455x.png

I will do the Pats next.

2gm6.png

I hate saying this, but, the Oakland helmet looks... Good. :upside:

I thoroughly agree. The gradient is obviously a simple black to silver gradient which works well in every design situation. And they might be the only team who's color scheme allows for a gradient helmet to look good.

2gm6.png

Here are the last two requests.

New England Patriots:

z8wi.png
Chicago Bears:
I kept the GSH striping because it just wouldn't be Da Bears without it.
d5e1.png
Any more requests?
Also, am I the only one finding it funny that some of these teams pull off the look, like the Raiders and Pats, yet the Jaguars could not?

2gm6.png

Guest darkpiranha

I think what you've proven is that no look or style or gimmick should ever be dismissed out of hand just because mocking it is the fashionable thing to do. Gradients can be cool when done right.

I think what you've proven is that no look or style or gimmick should ever be dismissed out of hand just because mocking it is the fashionable thing to do. Gradients can be cool when done right.

I agree. I mocked the :censored: out of the jags uni's but what I was mocking was the fact that they couldn't make it work because they aren't the team with the color scheme for it. As where the pats and raiders can.

2gm6.png

Archived