Attempting to update Denver Broncos D logo

ren69

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These shades of orange and blue were used starting in 1965. (The graphic only says 75-76 because of the gray facemask used previously).

DenverBroncos_FRC_1976_SCC_SRGB.png

These shades of orange and blue were used from 1977 to 1996.

DenverBroncos_FRC_1996_SCC_SRGB.png

• 2 months later...

Ok...I'm back with a couple revisions for you guys to critique. The top one, I kept with the original logo & just made some mods as per some of your suggestions, hopefully they're for the better. The bottom one, I used their new mascot & just made a few minor adjustments. Thanks in advance for all your C & C.

DenverBroncos_Dlogo_ALT2.jpg

I love the bottom one. I like the way the legs are laid out better in this one but could you add the puff of smoke to this one??? I also like the way the hair is laid out in this one too!

Ok...I'm back with a couple revisions for you guys to critique. The top one, I kept with the original logo & just made some mods as per some of your suggestions, hopefully they're for the better. The bottom one, I used their new mascot & just made a few minor adjustments. Thanks in advance for all your C & C.

DenverBroncos_Dlogo_ALT2.jpg

I love the bottom one. I like the way the legs are laid out better in this one but could you add the puff of smoke to this one??? I also like the way the hair is laid out in this one too!

As per request I added the puff but not sure it fits in with the overall design since the legs are in a higher position, also had to give the puff a different angle to be noticeable for that same reason but I'll let you guys decide.

DenverDupdate.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived