Bruno Mars to preform at Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show

hailstateunis

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-bruno-mars-sing-171338705--nfl.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Grammy-winner Bruno Mars will sing at halftime of the Super Bowl in February, a person familiar with the NFL's entertainment plans told The Associated Press on Saturday.

Not a bad choice. Much better than Madonna or the Black Eyed Peas

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who the hell is Bruno Mars?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-source-bruno-mars-sing-171338705--nfl.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Grammy-winner Bruno Mars will sing at halftime of the Super Bowl in February, a person familiar with the NFL's entertainment plans told The Associated Press on Saturday.

Not a bad choice. Much better than Madonna or the Black Eyed Peas

Smart choice.

He is uber-talented and young. Essentially, while he does not need it, he can bleed the title of being a Super Bowl performer for at least another five years.

Most of you know his songs, yet do not know who he is.

His set list WILL include "Treasures" (Jackson 5/New Edition sounding song) and "Locked Out of Heaven" (Ska/"The Police" sounding tune).

Somebody needs to make the Pop hits, and currently he does it well.

i used to..........when i was a teenager thats what that music is geared to and what they market it to......its grabage IMO

This guy is "A-list"?

Do you pay any attention to popular music...?

i did......like 15 years ago when i was in high school , thats the target audience right???........IMO its mostly garbage, but back then i did not know better.......plus pop music now is just remakes of older songs so they are just piggybacking off of people who had talent

It couldve been worse.

We could have heard Bieber, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Demi Lovato, One Direction or any of these other tween-oriented, techno-pop "stars."

Matter of fact, knowing the game was on FOX and they have "The X Factor," I'm very surprised the halftime gig wasn't given to 1D.

Who the hell is Bruno Mars?

my first thought as well

He plays shortstop for the Cubs.

I think I explained who Bruno was to Cujo earlier this year.

I just remembered that Bruno Mars had singles back in like 2010, with that song about falling on a grenade for love or whatever. Guys, who is this "Ke$ha"?

A trashy Lady Gaga, who is in turn, a trashy Madonna.

Who in turn, is just trashy.

Anyway, good choice! I enjoy his songs "Treasure" and "Locked out of Heaven"

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Archived