Bruno Mars to preform at Super Bowl XLVIII Halftime Show

hailstateunis

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's have a Super Bowl For Super Bros halftime show. It will feature O.A.R., the Foo Fighters, and Kings of Leon. They will take turns singing, then they'll toss around a frisbee for a while, then they'll bring out a girl, get her passed-out drunk, and gang-rape her. Finally, a halftime show that's in touch with its audience!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Let's have a Super Bowl For Super Bros halftime show. It will feature O.A.R., the Foo Fighters, and Kings of Leon. They will take turns singing, then they'll toss around a frisbee for a while, then they'll bring out a girl, get her passed-out drunk, and gang-rape her. Finally, a halftime show that's in touch with its audience!

I think we've established you'd need to add ZZ Top and some free Coors Original.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

OAR and Kings of Leon for a Bro Show? I think you're out of touch with bro culture, brah.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

If the NFL wanted real badass rock and not just some flavor-of-the-week Police ripoff, they would have hired The Black Keys. Good to know that the NFL has chosen to pander to the stoner college kids who wouldn't know real music if it bit 'em in the ass.

Yup, because all the stoner college kids I know listen to Bruno Mars...

6fQjS3M.png

SURPRISE GUEST APPEARANCE THAT ALL WILL TALK ABOUT AT THE WATER COOLER THE NEXT DAY BY DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

SURPRISE GUEST APPEARANCE THAT ALL WILL TALK ABOUT AT THE WATER COOLER THE NEXT DAY BY DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

See. There you go. That's more like it. :lol:

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

For you, they should do Fall Out Boy at halftime with them showing big hits in the background, and they would sing "Light Em Up" over and

over.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

My fellow white males are getting so out of joint over the goddamn Super Bowl halftime. Just masturbate to some Foo Fighters mp3s already, Jesus.

Well that just makes "Superbowl Sunday" exactly like "Reg'lar Ol' Tuesday". :P

Speaking of which (well, not of 'batin', but of the Foo), I never really noticed that I haven't changed my sig in like 4 years.

Archived