Iron Crossover is back!

IronChefShark

The Iron Shmef walks slowly into the Stadium, carrying a hockey bag over his shoulders. He sets the bag carefully onto the marble floor, and begins to unzip the main compartment. "Eet eez doone!" he proclaims loudly, his voice echoing softly throughout the grand kitchen. The Shmef places his creations down upon the stainless steel countertop and turns on his heels.

"Fukai!"

"Yes, Ohta?"

"The Iron Shmef has done the unthinkable! He has placed the same piping found on the Devil Rays baseball jerseys...on a hockey sweater!"

"Oh my!"

Tampa Bay Devil Rays Hockey Club Sweaters and Equipment

tbxset.gif

edit: Replaced individual images with one grande image, as per the rules.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Suigi, upon realizing how little time he has, has submitted his entry with 5 minutes until midnight.

Let's see this late-night entry into the Devil Ray Foray! (ba-dum-psssh!)

TBayRays.gif

Okies, let's see here...

The main jersey design is based off the Nashville Predators.

The letters are from Calgary.

The numbers are from Nashville.

The jersey belongs to Victor Zambrano, No.1 pitcher for the Rays.

The main logo is a quickly-botched together creation, seeing as I didn't really like most of the other logos on a hockey jersey.

EDIT: Removed the purple, since it's not part of the official paint scheme. Darnit...

Alternate will be coming after I get me some Zs...

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Man, I see a few people didn't read the rules.

yeah, the ray on the oval is no longer a part of the current scheme.

it can be on a "retro" alternate, but not on your home and away set

I was thinking about making a rule stating that all concepts must be presented only on plain white backgrounds (you know, those fancy backgrounds some of you like to do? :P ) but I decided to let it slide

this contest isnt for the faint of heart after all.

this is Iron Crossover, baby! B)

and please guys, lets keep all uni componets on ONE FILE rather then a separate file for each set. Its too time consuming to set up the poll when I have to put up two or three links for one person :D

Sorry...I'll fix that, and post it on a plain white bg if you'd prefer. I just saved the images in the order that I did them.

And not for the faint of heart, indeed.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

remember guys, if your concepts dont adhere to the guidelines by the time the deadline comes, then it doesnt go to voting. if ya dont read, then youre S.O.L. :hockeysmiley:

and a note on the voting:...there is only ONE WINNER. that is whoever recieves the most votes. In Crossover Stadium, second place is no place!

besides, the winner is gonna have something special in store for them this time! B)

Michael Buffer: Now entering the Crossover Stadium...in the teal section...your San Jose Sharks 7th Man of the Year for 2003-04 and the undisputed 2-time X-over champion of the wooooorrrrrld... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKGUY!

Puckguy: It's good to be back, and time to go for the hat trick. :)

X-over.gif

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

"Fukui-san!"

"Hit it, Ohta!"

"Challenger Pittunited is scrambling to recolor his victory stripes. I think the Chairman's reminders got to him. I asked him how he felt about it; he said he's okay with it; he knows how temperamental the Chairman is; and he said, 'Hey, you've got to play by the house rules.'"

<close-up on ICS>"And there stands the Chairman, watching over the proceedings with a steely glare and a stone-set jaw."

"He looks a bit like Bill Cowher."

"Fukui-san!"

"Go!"

"Pittunited said that if he has time he'll put together an alternate sweater using the old colors. He said he likes the way those victory stripes looked, and he's not ready to throw away good material!"

"That's determination for you."

"But determination alone won't win this contest... He's got to bring his A game."

"Right you are, Doc..."

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

You know what this Iron Crossover is missing, the Iron Crossover theme. Well not anymore.

Link Fixed: Iron Crossover theme (click/drag)

(Drum rudament)

Ahhhhhh-ohhhhh

Ohhhhhh-ahhhhh

Ahhhhhh-ohhhhh

Ohh-ahhh-ohhhh!

(Violins, symbols, and more drums)

What a song!

Powerful music, indeed.

If they fixed the links, you can find all the IC music at http://www.ironfans.com/media/music/

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

Michael Buffer: Now entering the Crossover Stadium...in the teal section...your San Jose Sharks 7th Man of the Year for 2003-04 and the undisputed 2-time X-over champion of the wooooorrrrrld... PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKGUY!

Puckguy: It's good to be back, and time to go for the hat trick. :)

X-over.gif

I like the lines on this one, smooth turns, etc...

Is it me or are the proportions a little off? Looks very wide, or is it a Goalie Cut?

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

"Fukui-san!"

"Talk to us, Ohta-san!"

"Pittunited has made his changes... We'll see what the judges have to say about it soon!"

pittunited_devilrays_hockey2.jpg

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived