Iron Crossover is back!

IronChefShark

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dammit i have to chaneg mine i guess... i thought the rules were as long as we included the current primary in the design which i did on the pants... or am i mistaken... oh mr chairman... can i get a clarification.. cuz i tried it the other way... didnt look good...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

yeah bradens right, the light blue has gotta go if you wanna qualify for voting

and gmac to answer your ?, the reason why I say it needs to be changed is because you made the older logo a prominent part of your concept. now if a current logo was on the front and if that oval ray logo was on the shoulders, so long as its displayed in the current colors I will let it pass ^_^

no prob i was just making sure it was me... you never outright said mine wasnt acceptable... i was under the impression as long as i used a current mark in it i was fine... so ill fix it though i really to hate hockey teams that have font in their logos on their jerseys... that and its vastly off centred for hockey... damn them for getting rid of the old one

edit one more question... is the TB logo for the front off limits too or is that good

www.pifflespodcast.com

edit one more question... is the TB logo for the front off limits too or is that good

If it's the one on my jersey, then it should be legal. They still use it as their cap logo.

Oh, yeah. ICS, I combined the photo and concept into one file for you.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Here comes my entry:

ironxover-d-rays.gif

I hope I'm allowed to use a home/away logo. I mean, it's their current logo, using their current colour scheme, right? Nothing disallowing that, right?

Oh well, enjoy!

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Here comes my entry:

ironxover-d-rays.gif

I hope I'm allowed to use a home/away logo. I mean, it's their current logo, using their current colour scheme, right? Nothing disallowing that, right?

Oh well, enjoy!

The bottom reminds me of my Montreal 3rd....................

PA announcer Joe Ike: 30 HOURS REMAINING IN THE BATTLE...30 HOURS

and a reminder, we only accept entries that depict COMPLETE UNIFORMS, not just jerseys (this only seems to happen with hockey concepts...I wonder why)

so no matter how good your jerseys may be, if the other uniform components are missing at the close of the battle, then sorry, NO VOTE FOR YOU! :hockeysmiley:

A whisper begins to come over the arena crowd,as word and rumor begin to spread that perhaps,,,JUST PERHAPS....there is another combatant on his way to the arena.Perhaps he is 'the one' often spoken of who will champion the cause of the underdog everywhere.Just maybe....

98Falcons.png

under protest i have updated my design... as apparently the logo i used as my primary is illegal... despite the fact that it looks better...lol :D ... if you want to see my true design look at my first post...lol

TBay x-over take 2

www.pifflespodcast.com

Archived