2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

Henrik Sedin not going to Olympics. Big blow for Sweden.

Also, Edmonton and LA discussing a Gagner for package including Kyle Clifford trade.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having these Eastern/Central fans flood the building for the one game their team is in town is depressing/disgusting.

I miss having at least two and two with the rest of the conference.

So that the bandwagoners can do it for two games a season? No thanks.

That's one weird trade for Bowman to make. I don't see any incentive for Chicago.

Two good players for a 4th rounder. Nothing wrong with it. But I don't know what the Isles were doing there.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Meh, the Islanders have made much dumber moves. Regin and Bouchard haven't done much (Bouchard was playing in Bridgeport) and it's not like they're in danger of going over the cap this year. They get a 4th round lottery ticket for two free-agents-to-be who weren't coming back.

Apparently, according to Bob McKenzie, this will lead to Pirri being traded. He was sent to Rockford with the arrival of Regin. Also, Bouchard assigned to Rockford right after trade.

Apparently, according to Bob McKenzie, this will lead to Pirri being traded. He was sent to Rockford with the arrival of Regin. Also, Bouchard assigned to Rockford right after trade.

Wouldn't surprise me if Bickell was also being dangled. Pirri is despised by Q and will never get an opportunity to make it in Chicago, so may as well get what you can for him. Bickell's contract is limited so they may have to cut their losses just to unload his crappy deal.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That's one weird trade for Bowman to make. I don't see any incentive for Chicago.

Two good players for a 4th rounder. Nothing wrong with it. But I don't know what the Isles were doing there.

Neither of these guys were that good. What will be more interesting is what the Isles will manage to get (or in their case not get) for Vanek.

I wouldn't say they're good players, but then again, you're an Oiler fan, you don't really know better. Bouchard was a good player at one point, but then he got his brains scrambled.

Archived