2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: Gaborik trade

I don't get it. Who is Matt Frattin? They get some picks, but remember they gave up John Moore, Brassard, and Derek Dorsett to get Gaborik last year. Those three guys had all become redundant within the CBJ system, but still. I think you make a guy like him work at the expense of the picks and you let him go after this season and you still have the freed up cap space. Jarmo loves his draft picks though.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Isn't Gaborik a free agent this summer? I guess then it made some sense to get something for him.

Edit: Yeah I saw you said that.

Hopefully it doesn't work as good as the last time they acquired an awesome sniper from the CBJ.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This trade deadline's gonna pass in the most Islanders way possible with Vanek not traded, isn't it?

Garth Snow needs to lower his demands and/or Vanek needs to agree to sign a contract

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

This trade deadline's gonna pass in the most Islanders way possible with Vanek not traded, isn't it?

Garth Snow needs to lower his demands and/or Vanek needs to agree to sign a contract

and, in the most Islanders way possible, I don't trust him to do either

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Marcel Goc to the Penguins?

Wooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, watch out! Bolstering for a Cup run!

---

Tuomo Ruutu to New Jersey, per Dreger on TSN

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

RE: Gaborik trade

I don't get it. Who is Matt Frattin? They get some picks, but remember they gave up John Moore, Brassard, and Derek Dorsett to get Gaborik last year. Those three guys had all become redundant within the CBJ system, but still. I think you make a guy like him work at the expense of the picks and you let him go after this season and you still have the freed up cap space. Jarmo loves his draft picks though.

Matt Frattin was the guy the Kings got in the Bernier trade besides Scrivens. He's a average player, nothing special just yet. I like this trade for the Jackets. It allows them to have a up and comer for there forwards now.

:wub:(dance):boogie:(bow):jawdrop::censored:(sleepz):puke::woot::sleeping::hockeysmiley::therock::oops:

I think I like smilies too much!

Damn I was looking forward to the Thomas and Luongo show. Thomas mocking Luongo after each goal allowed, Luongo plotting a hunting accident inthe Everglades with Tim Thomas.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

It's fun hearing the TSN people ripping Garth Snow.

EDIT: They just said Vanek got traded but don't know where.

It's fun hearing the TSN people ripping Garth Snow.

EDIT: They just said Vanek got traded but don't know where.

Reto Berra from Calgary to Colorado. I also heard DW, while not interested in Vanek, he's trying to prevent Anaheim and Los Angeles from getting him.

Legwand possibly to Detroit, waiting on confirmation

Who is Matt Frattin?

26 years old, scored 7 goals in 10 games for Toronto last year before getting hurt but only 2 in 40 for LA, scratched often.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Archived