2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?

Those home sweaters the Kings donned made them look like fire hydrants. While most players thought it was a silly suggestion, other Kings players embraced the whole "fire hydrants playing hockey" moniker to heart, especially Marcel Dionne (that and his style of play).

Bolts looked fantastic tonight against New Jersey. Intense energy and Bishop with the shutout. Looking forward to Ducks/Kings.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Vanek still pointless, after 3 games with the Habs. He's getting some good chances, but it's just not clicking right now. Hopefully, this gets straightened out within due time. I don't want him to become a bust.

Neither does Garth Snow. Imagine if Montreal misses the playoffs and the Islanders don't get that 2nd-round pick.

I hate this team, whenever they think they will win, they stop playing hockey. I'm sick of them blowing leads and games and having nothing or one point to show for it. Even if they win tonight it's still going to be a disgusting display at the last 5 minutes of the game.

/rant

(I'm just thinking about now how much the Refs missed, and they did miss a ton against the Sens, but that's a natural stage of the hockey fan depression cycle I guess...)

That's got to be a clinic in failure. One for the ages.

Also, lol.

Nt9ee24.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Wonder if Brian Burke was watching Bobby Ryan as he completely exploded on the referees after that winning goal. I can't really blame him; as badly as Ottawa blew that game (with which they deserve no respite), the refereeing in those final minutes did not help. Montreal has always had the ability to bend refereeing decisions like no other arena.

spacer.png

A well earned 2 points for the Jackets against the Wild tonight. Both teams played good, tough defense and Bobs and Darcy Kuemper were outstanding. I'm not a fan of the shootout, but the one in this game was about as good as gimmicky hockey gets. Only one penalty in the entire game.

What a fun game to watch. Now it's off to LA for Ducks - Kings.

BB52Big.jpg

F#cking garbage game. Absolute pieces of rhino, fecally-dehydrated s#it calls tonight. That's four points the Kings have been screwed out of this season, tonight's detestable no-goal and the Detroit game in January. Coyotes fans (only seven points back of LA) are in giddy celebration over all of this; f#ck them along with the referees.

Kings fans are trash. They throw trash when calls don't go their way. Lots of little babies.

Yeah, OK. And if that call happened to any other hockey team on Earth, those fans would type-up a strongly-worded angry letter to the officials in 48-point Arial Black font...

Nah, the Ducks kinda got away with one.

But we got Kings fans throwing trash and Brian Hayward saying "idiot fans at Staples Center", so I'm ok with it.

Oh and the win. That too.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Being able to push an offensive player into your own goaltender to have a goal disallowed is a god-damn awful rule. At the very minimum, any contact on a puck going over the line should be allowed to be reviewed and overturned.

Kings, Ducks, or any team in any game, goals disallowed due to "incidental contact" (read as: being shoved into the goaltender) is complete bull :censored: .

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Being able to push an offensive player into your own goaltender to have a goal disallowed is a god-damn awful rule. At the very minimum, any contact on a puck going over the line should be allowed to be reviewed and overturned.

Kings, Ducks, or any team in any game, goals disallowed due to "incidental contact" (read as: being shoved into the goaltender) is complete bull :censored: .

Being able to push a player onto your own goalie isn't a rule. The goal was disallowed because the ref didn't see the Ducks player push the Kings player onto Andersen and you can't review what the ref did or did not see.

IbjBaeE.png

Being able to push a player onto your own goalie isn't a rule. The goal was disallowed because the ref didn't see the Ducks player push the Kings player onto Andersen and you can't review what the ref did or did not see.

I couldn't find a great replay, but did the puck even cross the line?

I couldn't find a great replay, but did the puck even cross the line?
Yeah.

IbjBaeE.png

Archived