Phoenix

Colorado

Winnipeg

Calgary

East Finals- Pittsburgh over Boston

West Finals- L.A. over Chicago

Cup- Pittsburgh over L.A.

sig.png

We had a thread for this, but a bit before it's time, so I'll bite.

East:

DC1: Boston

DC2: Pittsburgh

3: Washington

4: New York Rangers

5: Ottawa

6: Detroit

----------------------------

7: Toronto

8: Montreal

9: New York Islanders

10: Columbus

11: New Jersey

12: Tampa Bay

13: Philadelphia

14: Carolina

15: Buffalo

16: Florida

West:

DC1: Chicago

DC2: San Jose

3: St. Louis

4: Los Angeles

5: Anaheim

6: Winnipeg

------------------------

7: Dallas

8: Edmonton (yes)

9: Minnesota

10: Vancouver

11: Colorado

12: Phoenix

13: Nashville

14: Calgary

Eastern Final: Boston 4-2 Pittsburgh

Western Final: San Jose 4-0 Anaheim

Final: Boston 4-3 San Jose

Jesus, there are Hawks fans on another forum I frequent (not HF) that are asking for them to rest Toews, Kane, Keith, etc. for 20 games each this season. :censored:ing idiots.

I'm shocked these people took time away from complaining that Jay Cutler doesn't have the fire and the passion to be a Bears quarterback to post that.
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Advocating 20 games off for Toews and Kane is boundlessly stupid, but face facts, there are going to be nights that you have to scratch Sharp or Hossa to let their batteries recharge a little if you're trying to win the marathon again. They're old and sore. Keith is also in his thirties now, but the Hawks are deep enough at the blue line to keep his TOI under 30:00, which matters more than missing games here and there.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

spezza+C.png

Seriously, he looks SO HAPPY about it.

"My owner has no money. MY CHILDREN NEED WINE!"
On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Advocating 20 games off for Toews and Kane is boundlessly stupid, but face facts, there are going to be nights that you have to scratch Sharp or Hossa to let their batteries recharge a little if you're trying to win the marathon again. They're old and sore. Keith is also in his thirties now, but the Hawks are deep enough at the blue line to keep his TOI under 30:00, which matters more than missing games here and

there.

I'm presuming Hossa will rest the games against Sharks and Canucks then?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Advocating 20 games off for Toews and Kane is boundlessly stupid, but face facts, there are going to be nights that you have to scratch Sharp or Hossa to let their batteries recharge a little if you're trying to win the marathon again. They're old and sore. Keith is also in his thirties now, but the Hawks are deep enough at the blue line to keep his TOI under 30:00, which matters more than missing games here and

there.

I'm presuming Hossa will rest the games against Sharks and Canucks then?

...maybe just the Sharks.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They only play three against the Sharks and Canucks now, right? That kinda sucks. I don't get this desire for a balanced schedule. "We need to make sure every market has a chance to see Sidney Crosby!" Freakin' Pittsburgh doesn't have a chance to see Sidney Crosby half the time; why do we need to make sure Denver does?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey, laugh all you want, but Big Buff, Ladd, Little and Kane could make some central teams run for their moneyl

Winnipeg is gonna finish in 9th or 10th, just as they do every season.

Oh, I know that :rolleyes: , I also know that one or two teams are going to upset their way into the playoffs, so they (along with the Oilers) where my favourite 'bad team that might probably go on to do something almost kind of good.'

Archived