2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goal, assist, and all-around solid play for Brandon Pirri. Could our neverending search for a #2 center finally be over?

Please, oh please, oh please....

Plus Bickell rose from his grave to score. Yay.

Here is another you can add to the folder.

mikesmithSCOOOORES_medium.gif

As much of a blithering scumbag Mike Smith is that goal is strangely satisfying to watch.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

mikesmithSCOOOORES_medium.gif

Wow...

...this is unbelievable...

...breathtaking...

...magnificent...

...I've never seen something so marvelous before...

...an actual, visible crowd at a Coyotes game!!!

Hasn't been rare at all... when the Red Wings come to town.

Ryan Garbutt elbowed Dustin Penner in the head. Should receive a call from Shanny.

http://youtu.be/9b8ioeqm9IE

I should say so. Skated right from the box, blindside, to the head. I can't tell if it was the elbow, but it fits the other criteria.

---

5 unanswered goals. Teemu with a goal in three straight games (oldest player since Gordie Howe in 1979 at 51). Frederik Andersen is the first Danish goalie to win an NHL game. Power play gets going.

Ducks improve to 7-1 for the first time in franchise history. First 5-game homestand sweep. Best home start in team history. (1500th game in franchise history as well.)

This is fun. And they needed to do it with an 8-game, 15-day Eastern Conference road trip up next. Keep this train rolling into Canada (specifically Montreal and Ottawa so I can have a fun trip :D )

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived