2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was cool to see BOTH of last year's Gwinnett Gladiators goalies playing at the same time. If you haven't seen or heard about PHX prospects Louis Domingue or Mike Lee, these guys are really good (at their current level). I don't expect both of them back here this season, but with Visentin still in Portland, i'd be shocked if one of them didn't return to Duluth.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Hey, laugh all you want, but Big Buff, Ladd, Little and Kane could make some central teams run for their moneyl

They couldn't accomplish anything playing the past 2 years in the worst division in hockey.

I see what you mean, it's completely unheard of for teams with young cores to improve through the draft or by adding veteran scoring.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Hey, laugh all you want, but Big Buff, Ladd, Little and Kane could make some central teams run for their moneyl

They couldn't accomplish anything playing the past 2 years in the worst division in hockey.

I see what you mean, it's completely unheard of for teams with young cores to improve through the draft or by adding veteran scoring.

And they've done neither

sig.png

Was cool to see BOTH of last year's Gwinnett Gladiators goalies playing at the same time. If you haven't seen or heard about PHX prospects Louis Domingue or Mike Lee, these guys are really good (at their current level). I don't expect both of them back here this season, but with Visentin still in Portland, i'd be shocked if one of them didn't return to Duluth.

Thought those names sounded familiar.

/Playoffs or bust for the Jackets this year. Period.

I say this as someone who pulled for the Jackets during their run last year. Be prepared for "bust." Not only did that Jackets team play out of their minds, but they're now in a new division with Washington, Pittsburgh, the Rangers, and (lol) Philadelphia. It's going to be a harder season for them, even if they do manage to keep up last year's level of play.

The whole Tim Thomas saga has been a strange one hasn't it? Guy was on top of the world and regarded as one of the leagues best goaltenders. Takes a year off and ends up in hockey purgatory.

No, he's just moving closer to his eventual retirement community.

TIm Thomas to the Florida Panthers.

Five bucks says he has a Zimmerman tribute mask.

Make it 10

And two things of note for THN, they have Winnipeg listed as being 7th in the central and Philadelphia being 3rd in the Met in their projections.

lol wut?

Seth Jones is going to singlehandedly restore the Perds to playoff glory, as all 19-year-old defensemen are known to do. Oh, and the Stars' new GM is from the Red Wings, so the Stars automatically turned into the Red Wings. seventh sounds right ya

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Timmy is going to be disappointed when he gets to Broward County and finds that everyone is a Democrat, and that it's much less fun to go on survivalist romps when it involves surviving alligators.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Archived