2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

Not just a team in Vegas... a team in Vegas owned by the Maloofs!

"Ownership would be vital, and the Maloof family, which sold the NBA's Sacramento Kings earlier this year, could be in the discussion. Joe and Gavin Maloof have looked into bringing an NHL team to Las Vegas and even met with Bettman to discuss it, according to an April report in the Sacramento Bee."

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ownership would be vital, and the Maloof family, which sold the NBA's Sacramento Kings earlier this year, could be in the discussion. Joe and Gavin Maloof have looked into bringing an NHL team to Las Vegas and even met with Bettman to discuss it, according to an April report in the Sacramento Bee."

Bettman has ruined the league I used to love. Now, I can only watch the Flyers. This league is pretty much a joke. One question for my curious mind...what did Quebec City ever do to Bettman?

The NHL deserves to become extinct if they allow the Maloofs to become owners. I can't wait for the new Vegas team to be terrible every year if it happens. Is Bettman seriously that dumb that he isn't aware of how they ran the Kings into the ground?

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Bettman has ruined the league I used to love. Now, I can only watch the Flyers. This league is pretty much a joke. One question for my curious mind...what did Quebec City ever do to Bettman?

Be a Canadian city that's overwhelmingly Francophone?

Adam Oates said that he had no problem with the hit, yet he was the one who went after Hertl's 4th goal against the Rangers. So he doesn't like awesome goals, yet is fine with bad hits. OK.

Yeah, that was a warp speed charge. He came from across the ice, and even took a couple extra strides at the end. Plus, it was the perfect distance away from the boards to cause extra damage.

Adam Oates said that he had no problem with the hit, yet he was the one who went after Hertl's 4th goal against the Rangers. So he doesn't like awesome goals, yet is fine with bad hits. OK.

Yeah, that was a warp speed charge. He came from across the ice, and even took a couple extra strides at the end. Plus, it was the perfect distance away from the boards to cause extra damage.

Wilson was lucky Emery wasn't the goalie at the time :P

I saw, I came, I left.

(dance):boogie:(dance):boogie:(dance)

Down 3-0 after two periods, won 5-4. Giroux scores twice late, with the winner being career goal #100. The Flyers are over .500 for the first time this season and jumped into 3rd in the Metro

Archived