NFC East Concepts (Updated Dallas on page 2)

adam__cain

I like the Cowboys uniforms. Maybe use a lighter shade than navy?

As for the Giants, I think it's a little too bland, you know? Maybe outline the sleeve stripes on the away in blue. And the shade of blue appears to be more on the "purple" side.

Cowboys look great (hate saying those words) but the Giants striping is too plain, although you nailed the consistent striping idea. Still good to see more than just white and one other color on their jerseys, which look like practice gear in real life now. The outlined numbers make such a huge difference for them.

87Redskins.png

As for the Giants, I think it's a little too bland, you know? Maybe outline the sleeve stripes on the away in blue. And the shade of blue appears to be more on the "purple" side.

Yup...I think royal blue would look a lot better.

Yup...I think royal blue would look a lot better.

Disagree. Royal blue and silver just don't contrast as sharply as navy and silver do, and it's just too similar to the Giants blue to go that route. I think the navy should be toned down to a dark blue and for there to be more silver accents to go along with it to really solidify your Cowboys set.

Midway.png

• 4 weeks later...

Dallas looks good.

The Giants are good with the exception of the single sleeve stripe...particularly on the white jersey. I'd add outlines to that stripe on both jerseys. Or, if it is because it matches the helmet, then I'd add blue outlines to the white jersey, anyway.

Philly is AWESOME. The 1980s look was great in terms of colors...the giant stripes were awful (and unworkable now)...your solution is pretty good. And I love the old wing, and the absence of black and drop shadows. This shows that the Eagles are currently over-done.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

The Eagles look great, Dallas is good and I don't mind the Giants.

If you don't mind me asking, what template did you use?

It was in the PSD movement thread. Page 5, it was by HarperK. I just went from 3 helmets views to one.

Dallas looks good.

The Giants are good with the exception of the single sleeve stripe...particularly on the white jersey. I'd add outlines to that stripe on both jerseys. Or, if it is because it matches the helmet, then I'd add blue outlines to the white jersey, anyway.

Philly is AWESOME. The 1980s look was great in terms of colors...the giant stripes were awful (and unworkable now)...your solution is pretty good. And I love the old wing, and the absence of black and drop shadows. This shows that the Eagles are currently over-done.

Thanks for the feedback.

I went with the single stripe because the Giants are this ultra conservative kind of team and if anyone would wear a single stripe it would be them.

I absolutely love those cowboy uniforms. Nothin too crazy, and this look I actually think would benefit from matte pants.

Giants would be a downgrade compared to what they have now. I'm a really big fan of their current set though.

That eagles uniform is great. Maybe would look better with their current wings but I really like it.

Well done!

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Washington Concept. They are not the Redskins, they are now the Rebels. I know that still is kind of a p.c. thing, but America was founded by Rebels, who revolted against an overbearing government. Politics aside here is the updated version. I had this on the back burner for the sleeves, thought it worked better. Used the number inside the stars idea too.

washingtonhome_zpsab3ef21f.jpg

washingtonroad_zps2caa3988.jpg

I was thinking what about removing the stripe and replacing that with the stars? As if the stripe was made of stars.

Helmet or Pants? I thought about that for the pants, just thought it would be overkill.

Jersey. Sorry should have clarified. I agree with davidmiller5 about the stars on the shoulders being out of place but maybe if they were the sleeve stripe, I think it could look cool.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Here is my Washington Concept. They are not the Redskins, they are now the Rebels. I know that still is kind of a p.c. thing, but America was founded by Rebels, who revolted against an overbearing government. Politics aside here is the updated version. I had this on the back burner for the sleeves, thought it worked better. Used the number inside the stars idea too.

washingtonhome_zpsab3ef21f.jpg

washingtonroad_zps2caa3988.jpg

Here is the update. I may go back and try the star/stripe idea too, just to see what if I like it.

Archived