Sign in to follow this  
pittab

NFL Logo - Team Specific

Was thinking why not recolor the NFL logo to for each team. I also designated a specific star at the top of the shield for each division. The first division I have attempted is the NFC East. I assigned the stars at the top left to the AFC and the stars on the right to the NFC. This is my first attempt at any type of concept, so I hope it turns out ok.

NFC East: (From top left in no particular order- Giants, Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins)

NFCEastShields.png

Here is the NFC North (Packers, Bears, Lions, Vikings)

NFCNorthShields.png

Not a genius by far!

Here is the NFC South (Falcons, Bucs, Saints, Panthers)

NFCSouthShields.png

I used their official colors and tried not to get too out of touch with how each team uses their colors. Last one for tonight.

NFC West (Rams, Seahawks, 49ers, Cardinals)

NFCWestShields.png

I don't know if I am talented enough to take that on. After I finish the AFC, I may look into it. However if anyone wants to use what I have done on a helmet concept, I certainly don't mind!

One thing I would swap on here is the stars you used. I would think the NFC East star would be on the "East" or right side of the logo, and the West would be on the left. Also, I would make the shield for the Cardinals red since that is their main color. This is a very cool idea and one I wouldn't mind seeing utilized. Maybe do the same for the NBA and NHL once done with the AFC?

One thing I would swap on here is the stars you used. I would think the NFC East star would be on the "East" or right side of the logo, and the West would be on the left. Also, I would make the shield for the Cardinals red since that is their main color. This is a very cool idea and one I wouldn't mind seeing utilized. Maybe do the same for the NBA and NHL once done with the AFC?

Going back to reconfigure the stars. I'll also take a look at the Cardinals.

Changes:

NFC East

NFCEast.png

NFC North

NFCNorth.png

NFC South

NFCSouth.png

NFC West

NFCWest.png

*Changed the Cardinals

**Changed the Star Locations (N, E, W, S)

Here is the AFC:

AFC East

AFCEast.png

AFC North

AFCNorth.png

AFC South

AFCSouth.png

AFC West

AFCWest.png

Why do the Bengals get special treatment? I want feathers hanging from the Skins and horns on the Vikings and Texans logos! :D

Great idea and work. I'd like to see the Seahawks with the NFL letters in lime green.

Based on colors, I think the Chargers look the best,.

Why do the Bengals get special treatment? I want feathers hanging from the Skins and horns on the Vikings and Texans logos! :D

Great idea and work. I'd like to see the Seahawks with the NFL letters in lime green.

Based on colors, I think the Chargers look the best,.

I thought about that. Bengals were so close to the Browns, so I thought I'd change it up a bit. On the Seahawks, they tend to use green *mostly as trim.