Chiefs Going Monochrome Today

Mitch B

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hyperbole like a motherfu cker in this thread, eh?

I'll admit that while the images of KC in the red monochrome are jarring they are the worst monochromes in the NFL.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I'm :censored:ing pissed off!

Overreacting?

No, he's not.

This is probably the worst NFL monochrome I've seen.

Nauseating.

I think getting ":censored:ing pissed off" over a uniform combination that isn't as good as what they normally wear is still an overreaction.

Are you new around here?

I don't mind it one bit..in fact, I really rather actually like it. And if they hold on and beat Dallas, please believe you're gonna see it again.

(And now that I've said that, I HOPE they win today, just so they can wear these again...just to piss some of y'all off. :P )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The white socks salvage things a bit. It'd be a full-on atrocity with the red socks. As it stands, it's got the same problem the Calgary Flames' throwbacks do: too much bright red without contrast.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm :censored:ing pissed off!

Overreacting?

No, he's not.

This is probably the worst NFL monochrome I've seen.

Nauseating.

I think getting ":censored:ing pissed off" over a uniform combination that isn't as good as what they normally wear is still an overreaction.

Are you new around here?

No. It's a complete overreaction over something that doesn't matter. And by the way, it does look good.

I normally hate most of the monochromes, but these are OK. Much better than when Arizona did it with their old unis.

I didn't think this looked bad.

cardinals.jpg52093750_display_image.jpgGIANTS_CARDINALS_3571810.JPG

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

These really aren't that bad. Not as good as their usual home unis, but I don't think its as eyegougingly awful as some of you make it out to be. I think the reason theres so much backlash is because

A: The chiefs normal look hasn't been changed in forever

and

B: Theres an instant hate-on for anything monochromatic around here.

These really aren't that bad. Not as good as their usual home unis, but I don't think its as eyegougingly awful as some of you make it out to be. I think the reason theres so much backlash is because

A: The chiefs normal look hasn't been changed in forever

and

B: Theres an instant hate-on for anything monochromatic around here.

I agree! I love monochrome uniforms and I have always wanted to see the Chiefs do it and they are okay, not something I would want to see every week, but every once in a while is not a bad thing.

spacer.png

I think they look okay. I'm fine with monochrome in general, as long as it's used to break up the usual look. Seattle's all-blue wears thin for me because they nearly always use that look at home. Variety is a good thing.

I like the red on red look for the Chiefs.

Seriously, some of you guys on this site just need to get over the beef you have with monochrome football uniforms. This trend is not going to end any time soon. You might as well not stress yourselves out over it every week.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

Archived