Sign in to follow this  
Mitch B

Chiefs Going Monochrome Today

I'm :censored:ing pissed off!

Overreacting?

No, he's not.

This is probably the worst NFL monochrome I've seen.

Nauseating.

I think getting ":censored:ing pissed off" over a uniform combination that isn't as good as what they normally wear is still an overreaction.

Hyperbole like a motherfu cker in this thread, eh?

I'll admit that while the images of KC in the red monochrome are jarring they are the worst monochromes in the NFL.

Overreacting?

No, he's not.

Nauseating.

I think getting ":censored:ing pissed off" over a uniform combination that isn't as good as what they normally wear is still an overreaction.

Are you new around here?

Real game photos:

OEneVCr.jpgjupo.jpg

More images for you guys to digest (and probably vomit):

8k6sAC2.jpgs9eBQGQ.jpgaIMv8yi.jpgBcWlMwc.jpg

I don't mind it one bit..in fact, I really rather actually like it. And if they hold on and beat Dallas, please believe you're gonna see it again.

(And now that I've said that, I HOPE they win today, just so they can wear these again...just to piss some of y'all off. :P )

I normally hate most of the monochromes, but these are OK. Much better than when Arizona did it with their old unis.

The white socks salvage things a bit. It'd be a full-on atrocity with the red socks. As it stands, it's got the same problem the Calgary Flames' throwbacks do: too much bright red without contrast.

Overreacting?

No, he's not.

Nauseating.

Are you new around here?

No. It's a complete overreaction over something that doesn't matter. And by the way, it does look good.

I normally hate most of the monochromes, but these are OK. Much better than when Arizona did it with their old unis.

I didn't think this looked bad.

cardinals.jpg52093750_display_image.jpgGIANTS_CARDINALS_3571810.JPG

These really aren't that bad. Not as good as their usual home unis, but I don't think its as eyegougingly awful as some of you make it out to be. I think the reason theres so much backlash is because

A: The chiefs normal look hasn't been changed in forever

and

B: Theres an instant hate-on for anything monochromatic around here.

These really aren't that bad. Not as good as their usual home unis, but I don't think its as eyegougingly awful as some of you make it out to be. I think the reason theres so much backlash is because

A: The chiefs normal look hasn't been changed in forever

and

B: Theres an instant hate-on for anything monochromatic around here.

I agree! I love monochrome uniforms and I have always wanted to see the Chiefs do it and they are okay, not something I would want to see every week, but every once in a while is not a bad thing.

I think they look okay. I'm fine with monochrome in general, as long as it's used to break up the usual look. Seattle's all-blue wears thin for me because they nearly always use that look at home. Variety is a good thing.

And by the way, it does look good.

No. It really doesn't.

I like the red on red look for the Chiefs.

Seriously, some of you guys on this site just need to get over the beef you have with monochrome football uniforms. This trend is not going to end any time soon. You might as well not stress yourselves out over it every week.