Fallen's NHL Concepts - Toronto ft. Vertical Sleeve Stripes Attempt II

TheFallenHaveRisen

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that's a bright yellow! Try sampling the teams colours from the logo off the site, you'll find it'll probably be much better on the eyes. As for the concept, I personally don't like the shoulder stripes you have going on, they might look better if they matched the sleeve and hem stripes though so maybe try to match those up. Also the logo on the home jersey is blinding, try a different colour set for that.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Wow, that's a bright yellow! Try sampling the teams colours from the logo off the site, you'll find it'll probably be much better on the eyes. As for the concept, I personally don't like the shoulder stripes you have going on, they might look better if they matched the sleeve and hem stripes though so maybe try to match those up. Also the logo on the home jersey is blinding, try a different colour set for that.

I see what you're talking about for the Home logo, but the Yellow is Pantone that Colorwerx says the team used

BostonBruins_FRC_1976_SCC_SRGB.png

And the shoulder stripe is the same as the Sleeve and Hem stripes, just elongated so that it's just one stripe instead of 2.

dhlJpvy.png
rxzieid.png

Definitely NO to the white numbers for both the away and alt. If you make the outline thicker on the alt and yellow for the away, I guess it could work, but no one should have a white number on some white jersey (NBA Christmas uniforms are a great example)

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Well, this is bound to turn heads

WkUI6CD.png

I like that the Flag patches are gone but that's about the only problem with the Flames current set being addressed here. In fact, all you did besides that was replace red with an effect that would never work on an actual jersey... Doesn't work here either.

Well, this is bound to turn heads

WkUI6CD.png

I like that the Flag patches are gone but that's about the only problem with the Flames current set being addressed here. In fact, all you did besides that was replace red with an effect that would never work on an actual jersey... Doesn't work here either.

I don't know I used have a set of sheets for my bed that had a similar look to them.

but I wouldn't like it for a jersey.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Maybe with a set like that the Flames are hoping it works like camouflage to hide how bad the teams been for the past few/next couple years? :P

...yeah I got nothing. The uh, color palletes on a number of these jerseys are hurting my eyes, Fallen. Try slightly darker or maybe just the modern color sets from color works. Some of their old time color sets seem a little too bright.

Here's a suggestion: If you're going to use patterns, why not use some for more than just the red base. The black stripes could use it's own pattern to complement the rest. I've pulled it off before with gradients and special patterns, so I know it's possible.

Archived