All NFL Teams Logos Redesigned

Brave-Bird 08

Also, that cardinals logo looks VERY similar. Where heave I seen that before?

Right here.

Do a search for a member here named nitroseed...he designed the above-linked Cardinals logo, some six or seven years back or something like that. And man, that thing has...just taken a life of its own since then. That imgur guy's redesigned Cardinals logo seems to resemble nitroseed's quite a bit.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Also, that cardinals logo looks VERY similar. Where heave I seen that before?

Right here.

Do a search for a member here named nitroseed...he designed the above-linked Cardinals logo, some six or seven years back or something like that. And man, that thing has...just taken a life of its own since then. That imgur guy's redesigned Cardinals logo seems to resemble nitroseed's quite a bit.

Yeah that's quite a stretch I see very little resemblance if any at all. That colts logo is a work of art I seen a lot try but nobody has even gotten close to that one.

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

Designer seemed to fail with animals, and some of these logos obviously are closely referenced to existing ones (Titans one looked a lot like the old Rutgers logo to me; I had seen that Cardinals logo before, etc.), but many of these are awesome.

I really loved the Falcons logo.

The only one I really hated was the Steelers. Many of the rest need little tweaks (is the Patriot a vampire? that kind of stuff) to be perfect. Some are trying too hard.

Sometimes these posts prove to me how good some of the NFL logos really are, because any change is a detraction

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

The "draft animals" and "cat" logos seem to be this guy's forte.

Chargers, Broncos, Bills, Texans, Bengals, Jags and Panthers are all solid.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Most of them are way too detailed. The Broncos one tried way too hard and ended up looking like a flaming pile of garbage (literally and figuratively). They're mostly decent, just not anywhere near NFL calibre. The only ones that might be an upgrade over the current logos would be the Rams and Colts. Maybe.

spacer.png

Archived