All NFL Teams Logos Redesigned

Brave-Bird 08

Please Click here to watch online the watch Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters online.
Also Get here.
Please follow the watch Star Trek Into Darkness online.
Also Click this to watch.
Please Get here the watch The Great Gatsby online.
Also Follow link.
Please Follow this link the watch The Wolverine online.
Also Follow this link.
Please click here the watch Iron Man 3 online.
Please Click this to watch the watch Instructions Not Included online.
Also Click here to watch online.
Please Follow this link the watch The Internship online.
Also Follow link.
Please Click this to watch the watch Pacific Rim online.
Also follow.
Please Get here the watch Grown Ups 2 online.
Also Follow this link.
Please click here the watch Despicable Me 2 online.
Also source.
Please click here the watch This Is The End online.
Also Get here.
Please source the watch White House Down online.
Please click here the watch Iron Man 3 online free.
Also Get here.
Please click here the watch Now You See Me online.
Also Get here.
Please Click this to watch the watch The Great Gatsby online free.
Also click here.
Please click here the watch G.I. Joe: Retaliation online.
Also Get here.

Some good some bad. Although I like the creativity and thought put into these (See the Broncos logo - combining the Rocky Mountains and the horse *very cool), there are some that look downright cartoonish (See the Arizona Angry Birds...nee, Cardinals). Most have too much of an AFL/CFL feel that just wouldn't work in the NFL...those that could work:

Patriots

Saints

Browns

Steelers

Raiders

Dolphins

That's about it. Good find.

As a whole, the series is really impressive. Quality work. Individually, there are some nitpicky things with a few of them. The Vikings logo, for example, is cool as an illustration, but hard to apply on various media.

I love the clever and subtle uses of negative space and suggestive shapes. The little "saint," The Redskins R, The Bear's teeth, The Denver mountain. Even the more obvious ones like the D for Dolphins, and J for Jets. Very well thought out.

"Purists" and "traditionalists" will balk at many of them, because that's what they do.

Jacksonville should have used this Jaguars logo. It would be a major upgrade from their new logo.

Everything else except for Cleveland, San Diego, Philadelphia, Washington, and Seattle is a downgrade. Most of them are major downgrades.

Almost all of these have way too much detail to be a solid NFL logo.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

I am surprised by how much love these are getting.

I think there is one upgrade: Falcons. A couple more that I could see why one would suggest are upgrades (though I don't think so): Jets, Pats, Packers (for the "Greenbay" factor), Chargers (if the curved bolt bothers you). I suppose the Browns, though I HATE the idea of using a dog.

And some are just awful: the Bengal Worm, the Steelers (takes away the entire point of using those three diamonds), Vikings (far too detailed), Eagles, Seahawks.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Every time someone does a redesign of one of the four major leagues, they always get lots of positive feedback and praise. The majority of these would be huge downgrades as actual NFL logos. I can't imagine most of this pencil thin detail looking good on helmets. A few, such as the Falcon and Colts are good, Redskins too, but just compare this Eagle head next to the real Eagles logo and the real one is far superior. Also, the real Bengals head logo is one of the best cat logos in my opinion and almost impossible to improve upon. The Bengals logo here just isn't as good. The Texans here is just a more realistic rendering of a bull but it loses its great simple stylized feel. Lots of the ideas are intriguing because they are different than what we all know, but to me the execution just isn't there to be real NFL identities.

There were several that I looked at where my first impression was "I wonder where this was 'borrowed' from?" A lot of the line work varies heavily, so much that I was unsure of it these were by the same person (put the Redskins next to the Lions).

Anyway, as other have said, these are way too detailed. Lots of awkward shapes and poses. But an extensive project, no doubt.

Looking at these, I have to say I don't know if he's planning on these being on the helmets or just be a primary. I come from Major League Baseball, so I've always held the idea of a different primary and uniform logo as a better alternative and disliked logos such as the Chargers' as being the primary. However, I'm going to take a look at these as if they're meant to also be used as a helmet logo (most of these wouldn't mix with the current helmet logo anyway).

Yea

New England Patriots: Looks great, although something about the red tongue (albeit a nice UConn homage) makes him look unnatural and robot-like. I'd like to see it more stretched out horizontally before I see it on a helmet, though, especially if it's going to take the place of flying Elvis.

New York Jets: Beautiful, and a brilliant idea, although I don't know why the wings aren't both made completely white, making the J stand out a bit more.

Cleveland Browns: Looks amazing, but needs an eye. Oh lord, I'm getting flashbacks to discussions this summer about the Dolphins.

Jacksonville Jaguars: Beautiful! Cut! Print! Rotate it slightly so it's looking slightly forward and slap it on a helmet now (hopefully a glossy black one).

Tennessee Titans: Love it, but don't think it'll play well on a helmet. Too vertical. But this is the way to go forward with an identity. Unsure how coincidental the similarity between this and the New York/Orlando Titans is, though.

Oakland Raiders: Awesome looking, although it feels dirty the Raiders having any logo besides their current one.

Washington Redskins: Slap that baby on right now! It's beautiful. He didn't cop out on the identity, and instead made a logo that was intimidating, inoffensive, and accurate.

Chicago Bears: Beautiful. There are no more words.

Atlanta Falcons: I think it works great although it could use some more white.

Carolina Panthers: A meh logo, but I think it's a step-up from the current fat-lipped panther and could be used today.

Arizona Cardinals: Looks good, but it can benefit from a forward-facing angry eye.

San Francisco 49ers: It just looks cool. I wouldn't mind seeing it as an alternate helmet or primary. The background should be burgundy, though, not black.

Meh

Buffalo Bills: I love it... but. I dunno about the imagery of a player blocking out the buffalo. It reminds me of a video I saw played at Ralph Wilson Stadium where a cup of Tim Horton's and the Bills logo flew at each other with flames following them until they collided. It then cut to a Tim Horton's cup surrounded by fire. I thought it kinda sent the wrong image, an image of the team getting beat by a cup of coffee. I'd prefer the buffalo in this style with a version of the current racing stripe, or the player pushing forward with the image of the buffalo surrounding him, as if the player has the spirit of the buffalo or some such jazz.

Miami Dolphins: Something's missing. Would like to see a helmet, and perhaps some more face detail. Also, the coloring looks off because it focuses mainly on the darker shades and locations of the the lighter/darker parts of the dolphin just don't seem to make any sense. Upgrade over current, though, and I actually really like this body shape.

Indianapolis Colts: Looks okay as a logo, but I really don't like the turn on its side. Horseshoes up!

Denver Broncos: Am I the only one who saw this and immediately thought "wolf"? I LOVE the idea, but I don't think it was executed well, although I think it can definitely be executed well if tried again with a little bit less detail.

Kansas City: Good, but it just makes me feel blah. Don't know why. I just feel nothing.

San Diego Chargers: The ears are a little too big, and why on a team where near everyone prefers a sky blue/yellow/white identity is the biggest color navy? I'd think you'd at least make the biggest color yellow or white and play on the sides of fans of both blues. With the relegation of yellow to such a small role, it doesn't look like a Chargers logo (like having a Dolphins uniform with barely any orange :angered: ).

Detroit Lions: Poofy lion doesn't look nearly as intimidating or cool as current lion.

Minnesota Vikings: Looks cool, but seems a bit too detailed in such a small area, and I think it could benefit from some white and flesh coloring in there. Not good for helmet.

New Orleans Saints: Looks beautiful, but how much can you do with a fleur-de-lys? Not enough of a change to the original, and the straight black inside with outline looks better. It's starker than this.

Nay

Baltimore Ravens: Colors are way too muddled and, in what seems to be a common issue with this series, the Raven is no longer looking to one side (making him face forward on the helmet) but instead facing at a weird 3/4 angle outward.

Cincinnati Bengals: Ladies and gentlemen, your Cincinnati Rams! Seriously, though, he could have included the body and made a B. The Bengalslug is just too bizzare.

Pittsburgh Steelers: This is what happens when you say you're going to make changes to every logo and one team already has the most perfect un-improvable logo. What is this supposed to be? I don't understand. It looks like I'm on Family Feud or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire.

Houston Texans: See above. Big step down from current. No reason to go hyper realistic save for this guy's preoccupation with doing it.

Dallas Cowboys: See Steelers. A simple perfect logo. Adding a face in the middle is just... just wrong.

New York Giants: Good idea, but WAY too cluttered and complicated. Maybe if the letters with thicker and different colored it would work, but this doesn't.

Philadelphia Eagles: A less intimidating less forward facing version of the current. No.

Green Bay Packers: Nah. Interesting attempt. Fits the historic team. Just doesn't seem right. Perhaps the outline and star with the current G would work well.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers: The only time I'm going to prefer looking out to looking forward. A Jolly Roger from the side just looks bizarre. Does look pretty cool, though. Would love to see it straight on.

Seattle Seahawks: Just no. Go home, Disney seahawk.

St. Louis Rams: This looks so cool, but the horn just keeps on going. This isn't the Tar Heels. This is St. Louis. They've never had a ram with a horn that looks like that, and it would be near impossible to replicate on a helmet without looking like you're trying to hypnotize the other team. The horns on the ram should match the ones on the helmet.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Archived