Letter-modified Pro logos

nash61

Thunder_Bay_Border_Cats_logo_2013.jpg

Thunder Bay Border Cats

What's that one modified from?

At first glance I thought it was the Twins, but now the "T" doesn't look quite right. Could still be their "T" but tweaked a bit, though. Not too sure.

I posted it as a Twins modification. it's very close, and I think they tweaked it slightly.

I think that's a real stretch.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thunder_Bay_Border_Cats_logo_2013.jpg

Thunder Bay Border Cats

What's that one modified from?

At first glance I thought it was the Twins, but now the "T" doesn't look quite right. Could still be their "T" but tweaked a bit, though. Not too sure.

I posted it as a Twins modification. it's very close, and I think they tweaked it slightly.

I think that's a real stretch.

minnesota-twins-logo.gif

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Kyle_Freeland.0.jpg

I present you with the Grand Junction Rockies, who modified their parent club's "CR" hat logo into their own. (Yes, this is the team with the modified Pizza Hut logo as well.)

6uXNWAo.png

• 5 months later...

71038_25077478819_6978993_n.jpg

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'm an art teacher at an elementary school and I did something like this to promote our school's end of the year art show. I made a variety of posters around the school, each one looked like the logo of an MLB team. I did about ten or so. I gotta find pics to show you guys. My coworkers thought it was hit.

One of the best examples/worst logos yet!

Georgina_Blaze_small.png

Replaced by:

logogeorginablaze.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

F5N3bJX.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 2 months later...

Erin-Hillsburgh Devils

red_logo.gif

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 3 weeks later...

The USHL's Des Moines Buccaneers wore these on a Kings' styled jersey earlier this week.

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 3.20.02 PM.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Cayuga_Stats_small.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 1 month later...

Quebec's Lac St. Louis Elites
11071580_1620213268251391_77479663397251

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

We have a winner: Orono Minor Hockey.

Orono_small.png

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived