How do you delete you're own account?

grant1woods

*you're computer.

This is how CCSLC gets ya, you'll be posting about sorts logos and designs against your will for the rest of you living days!! muahahahaha

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

*you're computer.

This is how CCSLC gets ya, you'll be posting about sorts logos and designs against your will for the rest of you living days!! muahahahaha

*your computer

OyOxlF0.png

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I was going to say that as well, but then I realized that he might actually go out and do it.

From his posting history, he's pretty much already done that in the two months he's been here

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I was going to say that as well, but then I realized that he might actually go out and do it.

From his posting history, he's pretty much already done that in the two months he's been here

I know that, but could you imagine if he was actually trying to be a spambot/troll?

Well the thing is that not too many people can actually delete their own account, but I have a guide for you that should help.

1. Go click your username near "Sign Out" at the top of the page

2. Once again near the top but a little lower, find and click "Edit Profile"

3. You have to pat your head and rub your belly concurrently

4. Don't visit boards.sportslogos.net

It's THAT easy!

shocked-woman.jpg

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Archived