Northwest Missouri State Bearcats - new logos

stumpygremlin

Eh. That upwards looking bearcat logo does look vaguely familiar

It looks like every other wildcat logo done by Rickabaugh Graphics.

5173487804de9.preview-300.jpg

Logo-5b.jpg

Western_Carolina_Catamounts_logo_154.gif

They probably will favor the paw mark over the bearcat anyway as thats the main component of their previous athletic identity.

And I have to admit, that paw mark is quite nicely done. A near perfect modernization.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

As a Missouri Western Alumni, I would automatically say this sucks because they are our rivals (and yeah our own logo looks bad).

Design-wise, The N-Paw update is good. The old design was showing its age. Hopefully they keep that on their helmet. The cartoonish bobcat is Bobby the Bearcat and it is nice to see an update date for him. Its not that great but its better.

I don't care for the aggressive bobcat head logo. That doesn't represent NWMSU, the N-Paw does.

The text logo is okay but nothing to get excited about.

As a Missouri Western Alumni, I would automatically say this sucks because they are our rivals (and yeah our own logo looks bad).

Design-wise, The N-Paw update is good. The old design was showing its age. Hopefully they keep that on their helmet. The cartoonish bobcat is Bobby the Bearcat and it is nice to see an update date for him. Its not that great but its better.

I don't care for the aggressive bobcat head logo. That doesn't represent NWMSU, the N-Paw does.

The text logo is okay but nothing to get excited about.

Missouri Western's logo is awesome. Change nothing.

C-MISSOURI_WESTERN_ST.png

As for Northwest Missouri (jeez, does Missouri have every cardinal direction covered?) the paw logo looks off to me because the lines inside the paw make the "N" off center.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

(jeez, does Missouri have every cardinal direction covered?)

Not since Southwest became Missouri State and Northeast (where I went before dropping out) became Truman State.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 1 month later...

MWSU Rules! Northwest drools! I wouldn't change the Griff logo.

However, I do like the Bearcat update. Now we have a new logo we can make fun of and beat down.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived