Tweaking the Baltimore Ravens logo

ren69

Changed the eye color & altered bottom one to have black around the eye.

Bravens3.jpg

Lets get this on te second page

The bottom one is killer. You have the black feathers of the actual bird, and then the purple accents it so nice and gives a dark look with the gold popping it.

On a side note, was the current Ravens logo designed by Nike? I know there's that conspiracy about how they hid a check in the Broncos logo, but there is one on the beak of the Raven. Those bastards.

Bravens3.jpg

The bottom one is killer. You have the black feathers of the actual bird, and then the purple accents it so nice and gives a dark look with the gold popping it.

On a side note, was the current Ravens logo designed by Nike? I know there's that conspiracy about how they hid a check in the Broncos logo, but there is one on the beak of the Raven. Those bastards.

Wasn't the Broncos logo supposedly designed by Nike as well with the swoosh/check being the nostril of the horse?

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Bravens3.jpg

Wasn't the Broncos logo supposedly designed by Nike as well with the swoosh/check being the nostril of the horse?

I like the second one but maybe try reducing the purple a little on the beak to just be highlights

Archived