UCF Football Concept

GriffinM6

I wanted to redesign the UCF Knights football uniforms. What they have right now is decent, but I really think they could spruce up their look a bit as well. First off, I made a gold helmet as the primary, and second, I added silver, as it's in everyone of their logos. I'll be doing more combos as well, but here's what I have so far.

Home

zpyi.png

Away

t02m.png

Alternate

gpi5.png

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

i really like some of the ideas here. i think bringing a sword into the uniform is a nice touch, but doing a full graphic on the pants and helmet is a bit cheesy. i think you could have a more subtle/stronger execution if you only hinted at the blade. try making the stripes just reflect the blade

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

i really like some of the ideas here. i think bringing a sword into the uniform is a nice touch, but doing a full graphic on the pants and helmet is a bit cheesy. i think you could have a more subtle/stronger execution if you only hinted at the blade. try making the stripes just reflect the blade

I'll try that with the update. I'm also going to make white helmets the primaries as well. Expect something up tomorrow.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

As a UCF student/fan myself, I have to say that I do like this set but I'm not sure how I feel about the gold helmet. I love white helmets in football and I really like what you did with the black helmets as well.

Also, the striping is beautiful. I really like the idea of the sword on the helmet, just one of those small touches that can really add a lot of character to a program trying to make a name for itself!

Go Knights!

balitmoreorioles_sig1.png

The blade update is much better. However, I don't like the jerseys, I'd either stick with plain jerseys or figure out a way to utilize the swords on the jersey, maybe come up with a sword stripe or just focus on logos and numbers on the sleeves/shoulders. The jerseys don't flow with the helmet and pants at all IMO.

Also, I think you should re-color the UCF logo on the white and gold jerseys to match the numbers, it would add some consistency.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived