Signature sports banners by Kevsim1---14 complete... all located on page 5

kevsim1

I decided to try my hand at making some of those sigs. I know that these aren't great, but I sorta like 'em. Made on Powerpoint and paint.

Leafss_zps76a9803e.pngHeat_zps1a46d09a.png

I guess that I'll take a few requests, if anyone wants one. Just include the 3 players you'd like, the desired picture or your 3 players (doesn't have to be transparent) the team and the outline color. I'd also thought that is might be cool to do something like the past-present and future. Maybe like for the leafs, Gilmour, Sundin and Kessel. Thanks for looking guys! And if I get any requests, (doubt I will), please be gentle. :lol:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhawks, please. Duncan Keith, Patrick Kane, and Jonathan Towes. Here are the pictures

duncan-keith.jpgpatrick-kane.jpgtoews.jpg

Sorry the pictures are so big, couldn't find smaller versions. For the outline, red would be good.

I'd like to see one for my San Francisco Giants! Lots of orange and black! As for the players, how about our little power trio of Posey, Pence, and Sandoval?

Sounds good guys. I'll start working. Stay tuned in the coming days!

Blackhawks, please. Duncan Keith, Patrick Kane, and Jonathan Towes. Here are the pictures

duncan-keith.jpgpatrick-kane.jpgtoews.jpg

Sorry the pictures are so big, couldn't find smaller versions. For the outline, red would be good.

This is what I've got. Do you want the multicolored border removed? Also, do you think that Keith should move more to the right?

Blackhawks_zps6d62208e.png

I would sublimate the patterned logo background, I think that'd take the attention away from those and more towards the players. I'd also add an outline to the wordmarks for some of them.

Thanks for the comment. I'll keep working. Nice sig BTW! :P

Better Jmoe? Here are 2, only difference is text color. I'll resize after.

Hawks_zps3dff3fcc.png

Not sure about the multi-colored outline, but other than that, this is really ice!

How bout this? also, SF Giants may be up tonight, may not. I'm getting close.

Hawks_zps1c0b2ea4.png

Archived