kevsim1

Signature sports banners by Kevsim1---14 complete... all located on page 5

Raptors with Rudy Gay, DeMar DeRozan, Kyle Lowry, and Jonas Valanciunas?

another 4 player one. Ok!

Colts

Jets

Raptors

I'd like to see one for my San Francisco Giants! Lots of orange and black! As for the players, how about our little power trio of Posey, Pence, and Sandoval?

Blackhawks, please. Duncan Keith, Patrick Kane, and Jonathan Towes. Here are the pictures

duncan-keith.jpgpatrick-kane.jpgtoews.jpg

Sorry the pictures are so big, couldn't find smaller versions. For the outline, red would be good.

Steelers with Terry Bradshaw, Jerome Bettis, and Antonio Brown.

This is just a sorry note: I stupidly moved the banners into another folder on my photobucket. As far as I can tell, the 3 people that I quoted have lost their sigs... so here are the 3 that were lost:

Steelers_zps4f02d857.pngHawks_zps789ceb30.pngGiants_zpsb641d161.png

Sorry for any inconvenience. not sure why it didn't happen to all of 'em. I also think that they're gone from the thread, so I might just go ahead and re-post them all. Sorry!

Hey Kev, could you make a wider version of my Giants sig? Just so it could fit in with my wider "Where I come from" sig...

Hey Kev, could you make a wider version of my Giants sig? Just so it could fit in with my wider "Where I come from" sig...

No problem! I'll just take the length dimension of the WICF sig and adjust. Not a problem.

In fact, you could even add another player in there if you want...

No problem! I'll just take the length dimension of the WICF sig and adjust. Not a problem.

It's okay, I'll just leave it with these three. (Though is it possible to have five? I would've had Cain and Lincecum on there)

It's okay, I'll just leave it with these three. (Though is it possible to have five? I would've had Cain and Lincecum on there)

Yeah, I could fit in 5 if you want. Do you nessecarily want it to be the same height as the Where I come from sig, or just the same length?

Yeah, I could fit in 5 if you want. Do you nessecarily want it to be the same height as the Where I come from sig, or just the same length?

Okay, that's fine by me. I just want it the same length as the other sig, you can keep the height or change it if needed...

Sorry. Slacked off today and didn't get any done. Colts Jets Raptors and Giants update will be tomorrow if all goes well.

Colts with Luck, Wayne, Heyward-Bey, and Vinatieri? Thanks.

Sorry for the long wait Whittier. Here you go!

Colts_zps264bbdad.png

Next up:

Yauger with the Jets

Raptors Fan with the Raptors

GiantsFan with the new, 5 player SF Giants

Can I have a Winnipeg Jets one with Ladd, Bogosian and Trouba please? Thanks.

Again, sorry for the long wait. I put the jet from the WHA Winnipeg Jets logo in the background, with current colors. If you don't like it, just tell me. Here it it!

Jets_zpsc7964485.png

Again, sorry for the long wait. I put the jet from the WHA Winnipeg Jets logo in the background, with current colors. If you don't like it, just tell me. Here it it!

Jets_zpsc7964485.png

That's awesome!

Jets_zpsc7964485.png

That's awesome!

Glad you like it! :)

Raptors with Rudy Gay, DeMar DeRozan, Kyle Lowry, and Jonas Valanciunas?

Here ya go! Didn't realise that they were all in white until now. If you want that changed, just holler!

Here it is!

Raptors_zpsf611a7d1.png

Giants Fan, I'm really sorry I just forgot about you. Sorry about that, it'll be here soon,.

Giants Fan, I'm really sorry I just forgot about you. Sorry about that, it'll be here soon,.
It's alright, take your time!

It's alright, take your time!

Lol. I'll try to finish it by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!