Signature sports banners by Kevsim1---14 complete... all located on page 5

kevsim1

Hey Kev, could you make a wider version of my Giants sig? Just so it could fit in with my wider "Where I come from" sig...

Giants Fan, I'm really sorry I just forgot about you. Sorry about that, it'll be here soon,.
It's alright, take your time!

Should be up later tonight. I've started. It's just different because it's a totally different process doing this than what I've been doing. Stay tuned. I'll try

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Kev, could you make a wider version of my Giants sig? Just so it could fit in with my wider "Where I come from" sig...

Giants Fan, I'm really sorry I just forgot about you. Sorry about that, it'll be here soon,.

Should be up later tonight. I've started. It's just different because it's a totally different process doing this than what I've been doing. Stay tuned. I'll try

Ok. Tomorrow...

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a bonehead. It's been so close for about 2 weeks. I'll get it up tomorrow. I know I've said that before, but.... cross your fingers

I'm a bonehead. It's been so close for about 2 weeks. I'll get it up tomorrow. I know I've said that before, but.... cross your fingers

If your back doing this I'd request a Wizards one with John Wall, Brad Beal, and Otto Porter.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

If your back doing this I'd request a Wizards one with John Wall, Brad Beal, and Otto Porter.

Oh. Yeah, sure. I'e been out of work lately!

1. Giants Fan's resize

2. DScruggy's Wizards

Ok. Attempt #1 for you Giants Fan. Tried to make it the same, but if it's not, I'll tweak

SFGiants_zpsda99fd22.png

Hey Kev, I ran into an issue when I was trying to put that image on my sig. It's apparently larger than the maximum limit (860 x 140). Do you mind fixing it to fit?

Thanks!

~ Daryl

Uhggg! That's the width that I never have to pay attention to, it's always the length that I' worrying about. I'll get to that, and the Wizards are almost done!

Hey Kev, I ran into an issue when I was trying to put that image on my sig. It's apparently larger than the maximum limit (860 x 140). Do you mind fixing it to fit?

Thanks!

~ Daryl

Uhggg! That's the width that I never have to pay attention to, it's always the length that I' worrying about. I'll get to that, and the Wizards are almost done!

SFGiants_zps8f869f5e.png

Thanks!

~ Daryl

SFGiants_zps8f869f5e.png

Still doesn't work, sorry about that...

Thanks!

~ Daryl

SFGiants_zps8f869f5e.png

Still doesn't work, sorry about that...

Nope, thats my bad. Now I screwed up the other dimension!

Archived