USFL Hockey Jerseys

AlexInHBurg

This is my first attempt ever at a jersey, and after looking through some old football logos I thought that some would look cool on a hockey jersey. I know these aren't that good, but all I had was paint. If anyone thinks these are at least interesting I may continue.

DALLAS STARS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS WASHINGTON WIZARDS NEW YORK YANKEES

hahahaa! How do you add a photo? Hahahaha

:therock:

You need to use an image uploading website. Most people use photobucket. You make an account, and then you can just copy and paste your photos onto your posts here on the forum. I'm anxious to see what you have. :welcome:

Ok, thanks for the help!

Concept_zps030055bd.gif

Did it work? This (if it worked) are the Houston Gamblers.

I like it. I've always been a sucker for that logo. I agree that the NOB is too big, but other than that... The simplicity of it works, but maybe you could add something else... not quite sure what though... Add a name on the back and maybe a shoulder logo and/or number, and you've got yourself a nice concept. Do you think that this might turn into a series?

Not bad...

I like the striping pattern. It really complements the logo nicely, but it's not too much.

My only concern is that the red and orange bleed into each other. What if you changed the red piping to white? Maybe also consider swapping the colors on the number.

I'm looking forward to seeing future concepts.

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

Archived