The Imperfect

iPhone Wallpapers

Taking requests.

Here is the first one I made for myself. All will be of this essence.

naih.png

Just give me the logo you want (or team) and the type of iPhone or Android you have.

can i ask what effect do you use for the old/worn off effect you did over the logo

First one I make is for Chris himself, what are the odds!

n66v.png

I always forget the UW can stand for both U-Wisconsin and U-Washington -- In this case I should start putting UDUB :P sorry man!

can i ask what effect do you use for the old/worn off effect you did over the logo

Nothing special. Just 'Darken' when on the wood and then some brushes to erase parts. Simple, but sexy.

I always forget the UW can stand for both U-Wisconsin and U-Washington -- In this case I should start putting UDUB :P sorry man!

No problem.

fc20.pngwzj4.png

Chiefs for iPhone 5 but can the dimensions be 748 pixel width x 1408 pixel height? Thank you. These are awesome.

0zt2.png

Also made this for my buddy.

r7br.png

Can I get the wood background one with the Wild script logo (the one on the third jersey)?

the atlanta braves w/ this logo; consider the white filling as transparent when you put it on the background

the university of alabama with the university's crest, not the logo

iphone 4

thanks a ton!

I've got a few, if that's alright... UNC Tar Heels (preferably the marching ram), Atlanta Braves, Carolina Panthers, and Charlotte Hornets. All for the iPhone 4. Thanks!

Thanks for making the one with the roundel. Too bad the script kinda screwed up, but I never thought of the wheat color blending in with the background. Awesome work!