nuordr

I was browsing on Facebook this morning when I seen an advertisement for a page called, "Uniform Critics" and I click on the link and viewed thier page. Well, if you want a laugh I suggest you check out thier page as they have no taste whatsoever. I know I have been critized as a modern uniform junkie and in the past I rightfully deserved it, but these idiots take it to a whole new level. They have a page dedicated to the Top 100 best new college uniforms and the list is hilarious as hell. You can view the page by clicking on the previous link, but here is an example of some of the "best" new unis:

1. Boise State Grey Jersey

3. Appalachian State

6. Tennessee Grey Uniform

8. Fresno State Blackout Uniform

10. Miami (Ohio)

16. Virginia Tech Grey Jersey

27. UCLA Blackout Uniform

They do have some decent looking uniforms on the list, but the majority are modern with no style. Here are some of the ones I like:

5. Florida State

13. South Carolina

18. Cal

spacer.png

I was browsing on Facebook this morning when I seen an advertisement for a page called, "Uniform Critics" and I click on the link and viewed thier page. Well, if you want a laugh I suggest you check out thier page as they have no taste whatsoever. I know I have been critized as a modern uniform junkie and in the past I rightfully deserved it, but these idiots take it to a whole new level. They have a page dedicated to the Top 100 best new college uniforms and the list is hilarious as hell. You can view the page by clicking on the previous link, but here is an example of some of the "best" new unis:

3. Appalachian State

10. Miami (Ohio)

They do have some decent looking uniforms on the list, but the majority are modern with no style. Here are some of the ones I like:

5. Florida State

13. South Carolina

18. Cal

Keep in mind those ratings aren't decided by the owner of the site. You can give each uniform a rating from 1-5 stars, so that's how they're ordered.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

3. Appalachian State

10. Miami (Ohio)

5. Florida State

13. South Carolina

18. Cal

Keep in mind those ratings aren't decided by the owner of the site. You can give each uniform a rating from 1-5 stars, so that's how they're ordered.

Thanks Coheed as I did not realize that when I first seen the page. Either way I believe this represents how people feel about current uniforms and that is scary.

spacer.png

Archived