NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

Since I finished my MLB to NFL crossover, I decided to start an NHL version. Using a different template this time and I'll be posting home and away at the same time. Up first, the Anaheim Ducks:

U6ms7Eg.png

The stripe on the pants is the same as the helmet, but for some reason when I resized the image, it made it hard to see the orange stripe on the right side. Trust me, it's there :)

spacer.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YAY! Another crossover series!

I think of you either add more orange somewhere or thicken the orange lines, it would be even better. Despite this, its pretty good overall. Nice start!

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Since you took request on the MLB order, I request Blackhawks soon, but do the ones you look forward to first! This looks great!

No problem, but I have a question. Would it matter that much if I put the logo facing to the right instead of the left on the helmet? Just seems it would look better that way, but I don't want to do it if there's some kind of tradition in it (I don't know much about hockey tradition :P).

spacer.png

there probably are some traditionalist that would say that. I'm all for forward facing logos tho myself. You could avoid the debate altogether and slap the alternate c logo on there and put the face on the hip or something.

Good point, I'll do that.

spacer.png

Archived