NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

Congrats on being a parent, Detroit looks so timeless with that look you've made. I'm curious to see what you would do with the Bruins.

Thanks! I'll add them to the end of the request list. Working on the Rangers now.

spacer.png

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The drop shadow in this concept is inspired by the drop shadow in the actual Rangers jerseys.. ;)

Have you considered red pants? It is the only pair of pants their real life counterparts wear... I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. In any case I think it'd look great as at least a third pair, used on special occasions, maybe.

The drop shadow in this concept is inspired by the drop shadow in the actual Rangers jerseys.. ;)

Have you considered red pants? It is the only pair of pants their real life counterparts wear... I think. Correct me if I'm wrong. In any case I think it'd look great as at least a third pair, used on special occasions, maybe.

You're right. I forgot they wear red pants. I might fix it next time I get on my computer.

spacer.png

For the Islanders, I decided to go with their Blue/Orange/Aqua logos because they seemed more interesting to me and because the primary logo has a hockey stick in the Y of NY. Hopefully you guys approve ;)

wwqVBkI.png

Coming up:

Blue Jackets

Devils

Kings

Bruins

Maple Leafs

Flyers

spacer.png

It's creative. I can't get past the teal, though. It's a well done job considering what you chose to work with but if I were you, I'd have the Isles in one of the more traditional looks, because that's really who they've always been, except for the '90s. But I always love watching someone successfully go against the grain, so do what you feel.

The Wings make sense to do that way with the Wing on the helmet--and the rest fits well.

the Rangers match their hockey look well, but I'd prefer the blue helmet myself.

I like the way the Isles' helmet is not merely a logo slapped on a helmet--although that can look great--to do amore of a picture type thing is cool.

I've done similar things myself--and to have some teams do that works well.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived