jbslinky77

NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

Yeah, I knew I wanted to use the Ohio flag as a stripe, but I didn't want to put the default logo on the helmet so I just took the flag off of it and used the star. I'm not sure if I like it myself, but I didn't know what else to try. I liked their alt logos, but I didn't think it matched well with the flag. I may return to it later.

I agreed with LoyolaProp1 on helmet part, just remove the star then put in the numbers. I think it would look better

Umm, why not use the Cannon logo? I think it'd work better in this scenario.

Yeah, I knew I wanted to use the Ohio flag as a stripe, but I didn't want to put the default logo on the helmet so I just took the flag off of it and used the star. I'm not sure if I like it myself, but I didn't know what else to try. I liked their alt logos, but I didn't think it matched well with the flag. I may return to it later.

Yea, the Ohio flag works really well as a helmet stripe. Use that to your advantage.

Umm, why not use the Cannon logo? I think it'd work better in this scenario.

Because the colors didn't work well with the rest of the design. I thought about it, but I would've had to change the color of the cannon itself otherwise it would've been a blue cannon on a blue helmet. I'll probably work on it a little later today and add the numbers to the side as a couple people have suggested.

Thanks for the C&C guys. Keep it coming on future posts!

Columbus Blue Jackets 2.0:

x5yPLHT.png

Lightyears better. IT has a classic look the other did not. I really like it. I would either make the numbers slightly larger or the flag stripe larger. Either way its a great look.

Has an Ohio Glory feel to it. I like it!

Lightyears better. IT has a classic look the other did not. I really like it. I would either make the numbers slightly larger or the flag stripe larger. Either way its a great look.

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

I'll probably start working on the Devils when I get off work later today.

Decided to change it up a bit for the Devils (and the rest from here forward) and use a different jersey/helmet template (thanks mbannon92!). I like this one a lot more.

I used the devil's tail for the stripe on the helmet and pants. Other than that, it's a pretty traditional jersey. Hope you guys like it.

LuO1bP6.png

Coming up (after these will be the rest in alphabetical order):

Kings

Bruins

Maple Leafs

Flyers

Love the pant stripes

Here are the Los Angeles Kings:

Q26EO4u.png

I tried putting the crown on the front of the helmet kinda like I did on my KC Royals helmet (check signature for MLB to NFL :)), but it didn't look that great. So instead, I just put the LA logo on the side with a silver/white stripe and put the crown on the sleeve panels. I also gave them silver pants at home because I wanted them to have different pants at home and away and also because I figured black on black on black on black on black, etc etc would be kinda boring.

Bruins

Maple Leafs

Flyers

Very Raiders-ish,I like

Thanks, that's what I thought too lol.

Here we go with my 3rd and final one of the day. The Boston Bruins:

q2B8WDR.png

Maple Leafs

Flyers

just wondering what a yellow bruins helmet would look like? i don't know if it would be better but it would be like throwback steelers-ish then

The Bruins are perfection. Nice balance of colours, classy striping, logos perfectly sized and used. Nice work

Ok, I know I said that was the last one for today, but I got bored, and I must say I'm glad I did. Words cannot express how much I LOVE this Maple Leafs set. I made my own logo based off of this one:

fr7fq4ce2hh8f4lbcg4g6wemo.gif

I just...I LOVE it! Here it is:

IiAcOzO.png

Coming up:

Flyers

Avalanche

Canadiens

Flames

Hurricanes

Jets

Lightning

Panthers

Predators

Stars

Philadelphia Flyers:

rkyMTTc.png

I tried to base this one off the real life jersey as much as possible. Hopefully you guys approve!

Coming up:

Avalanche

Canadiens

Flames

Hurricanes

Jets

Lightning

Panthers

Predators