NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love all that you have done, especially Boston and Philly. Not a fan of the Leaf's logo. It's not that's not well executed, but I think it would work so well with the regular Leaf's logo or just a plain blue maple leaf.

Well, the only reason I didn't put the normal logo is because I didn't want TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS on the side of the helmet and I figured just a plain leaf without the text would look a little too plain. Oh well, to each his own I guess. Thanks for the input!

spacer.png

Next up is the Colorado Avalanche. I know they wear black pants, but I thought their home set as a football team looked better with white pants. The black pants are still there for the away set, though. I also had to take the puck off of the logo since, you know, football and all. Anyway, here it is:

jvRyNOr.png

Coming up:

Canadiens

Flames

Hurricanes

Jets

Lightning

Panthers

Predators

spacer.png

Two things with the Avs. 1. Remove the helmet stripe. I like the oversized logo, but with the stripe its too much. Or go with the bigfoot logo that won't eat up so much real estate. 2. this one is just my own personal opinion, but I've always hated the black. The maroon set is so perfect, and I think the black really weighs down the white set.

Here's the Habs:

xtswzvo.png

I tried to keep the stripe on the home jersey the same as the hockey jersey. I couldn't make it wrap around since it wouldn't end up at the right height for the back, so I cut it to fit in the number areas. Hopefully you guys like it.

Only 6 teams left!

Coming up:

Flames

Hurricanes

Jets

Lightning

Panthers

Predators

spacer.png

For the Flames, I decided to branch out from the norm a bit. I tried to replicate the old Jaguars iridescent helmets, so these are black, but in the light they look red. I think it turned out pretty good. Here it is:

r1MAKyu.jpg

P.S. - Someone please comment on these. I feel like I'm just doing them for my own pleasure (which I am, but I'd still like to know that people appreciate them).

Coming up:

Hurricanes

Jets

Lightning

Panthers

Predators

spacer.png

I think you could make two subtle changes to your Flames' set that would make them perfect. 1) Change the facemask to black or more iridescent, I think the straight red sticks out like a sore thumb...and 2) Swap the flaming C logo for a Calgary/Flames word mark on the front of the jersey. Other than that, awesome job

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

I think you could make two subtle changes to your Flames' set that would make them perfect. 1) Change the facemask to black or more iridescent, I think the straight red sticks out like a sore thumb...and 2) Swap the flaming C logo for a Calgary/Flames word mark on the front of the jersey. Other than that, awesome job

Actually, the red is metallic. You can see it if you click it to see it full size. As for the C, I wanted to use the actual logo somewhere. That's why I used that one as opposed to using a wordmark.

spacer.png

Really unique look for the Flames. I like it a lot. The black/red iridescent helmet would look really sharp in real life, and I like the flame motif. And the fact that you have a traditional pants stripe that transitions into a flame at the top gives the set just enough restraint to keep it from being too over-the-top.

All of these have been really well done. You've done a great job of creating football-specific looks that still keep the feel of the hockey jerseys.

For the Flames, I decided to branch out from the norm a bit. I tried to replicate the old Jaguars iridescent helmets, so these are black, but in the light they look red. I think it turned out pretty good. Here it is:

r1MAKyu.jpg

P.S. - Someone please comment on these. I feel like I'm just doing them for my own pleasure (which I am, but I'd still like to know that people appreciate them).

Coming up:

Hurricanes

Jets

Lightning

Panthers

Predators

This would be a great modernization to the Rhein Fire. If they were around I legitimately could see them going in this direction.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived