NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly, with how much people love the standing Buffalo up there for the Bills, I'd suggest a blue helmet with just the charging buffalo from the classic logo on the sides of the helmets, maybe put the crossed swords at the neck line

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

San Jose Sharks:

JpLTnEH.jpg

This is probably my favorite helmet I've ever created. Also, I took the hockey stick out of the shark's mouth for the top right logo :)

Coming up (requests):

Coyotes
Wild
Capitals
Penguins
Senators
Oilers

Red Wings

spacer.png

I've got a couple issues with the sharks one.

The helmet has got to have the top right logo. Helmet logos are primary logos... I know it was fun and out of the park (and LOOKS GREAT) but it's not the san jose sharks. If you are gonna have a "top right" logo... where is it in your uniform display? It's nowhere to be found... So why have it at all? Hockey stick or not....

I feel like the pants are a no... especially with the last update to their jersey. Trying to play down the orange and up the teal... They've GOT to have more teal. The nike sign and belt isn't good enough.

Love your execution on this project! you are an amazing designer and creative at that.... I just think the sharks should be a tad bit different.

Ok, I have an idea of what I can do to change it up. I'll post it later, when I get a chance to work on it some more.

I'm gonna leave the waves on the helmet but remove the shark fin and put the main logo over it. And I'll change the black stripe to teal. Would that add enough teal?

spacer.png

Well, I tried adding the shark to the helmet with the waves still on there and it didn't look good, so the helmet stays. Instead, I added the main logo to the pants and I also toned down the orange and added more teal.

H15zUlO.jpg

spacer.png

Wouldn't all that paint on the helmet weigh it down and affect player speed?

LOL. everytime I hear that they "cut weight" for this jersey design. I just laugh. I mean, all they did was take their most popular selling jersey (black) and make it teal and white + one orange stripe. When I go to games a LOT of jerseys are black... so I guess its good to listen to your fans + players wants / needs. I don't know if it necessarily works like that though... cause I don't like the new unis like I like the black. and I did like the olds ones.

Sorry for the rant.

Back to this concept. I didn't want to dog on the concept... and I hope you didn't take it like that... you're clearly talented and I love this whole series. It was just the fact that you didn't use the logo ANYWHERE.

I do love the teal pant stripe. A LOT but I still think the triangle logo should be on the jersey arms maybe? Idk - it kinda looks funny where it is. The fin logo where the triangle logo was? The more I look at this one, the more I think you were better in the first concept just add the teal stripe... maybe I'm wrong and it doesn't need to be anywhere.

Archived