NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something about the logo on the helmet looks off to me. And I think that the concept would look better if the away jersey was wheat. But it look great otherwise.

I see what you mean, the Wild's primary logo faces to the left hence the fact jbslinky77 took the choice to flip the logo to comprehend with the helmet.

Great work by jbslinky77, ironically I'm working on the same idea of a crossover but good show so far.

Yeah, I'm kind of curious about seeing a possible alt in wheat too.

And I think what throws me off with the logo on the helmet is the way it's slightly tilted now with the helmet at rest. Flipping it is more than fine since it doesn't alter any lettering or anything.

8VvwoNps.png

Pittsburgh Penguins:

kV8wiRU.jpg

I decided to go with the more traditional Pittsburgh black & gold here. I was going to make gold pants like the Steelers, but it didn't look too great.

Coming up (requests):

Senators
Oilers

Red Wings

spacer.png

Gosh, that penguins here is great. That looks like an excellent football team.

I think with the capitals - if you got ride of the stars on the jersey it'd be perfect. too many stars for my liking but everything else - spot on. This is amazing man!

I would change the sleeve stripes on the Penguins to the more traditional Yellow, White, Black (From the bottom to the top, and keep it the same on both jerseys, but the set looks great otherwise.

That's pretty much what it is on the home jersey. You can't see a black stripe on a black jersey so I used the jersey itself as the "black stripe."

If you could do the Rangers and Islanders soon that would be amazing...

Oh and are you doing stadium series alts for the teams involved?

I'll add the NY teams to the list. Unfortunately, I'm just doing home/away. Alts for each team would take forever, and this is taking long as it is lol

spacer.png

Vancouver Canucks:

Ixv8nrA.jpg

I'll do the Blackhawks next, then the Stars.

Great work JBSlinky! Just awesome. Love the way you utilized the Canucks' colours and striping. However, being a long time passionate Canucks fan, I would go with the Johnny Canuck V on the helmets and use either the Stick 'n Rink or the Skating Johnny Canuck on the rest of the set. This would give the Canucks a true "Canuck" identity.

Otherwise, keep up the great concepts as I look forward to seeing more. Cheers.

Archived