NHL-NFL Crossover - JETS Added

JB83

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Caps unis are awesome. Great use of the stars, especially on the helmet!

Love the Pens concept also. The Canucks helmet is very cool - great job on this project. :notworthy:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

How about the NJ Devils - this could be a sweet looking set. I'd go red helmet instead of black, but a black face mask. ON the shoulders, the Devil with the Hockey stick-pitchfork. yeah!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'll try to get a few more done this weekend if possible. Here's an updated request list.

Coming up (requests):

Senators
Oilers

Red Wings

Rangers

Islanders

Blue Jackets

Devils

spacer.png

Thanks for all the kind words guys! I'll try to get a few more done this weekend if possible. Here's an updated request list.

Coming up (requests):

Senators

Oilers

Red Wings

Rangers

Islanders

Blue Jackets

Devils

Kings after NJD?

Guest darkpiranha

I love the Senators. My favorite one so far. However, one thing I'd be curious to see is the helmet be all gold, like the actual helmet of the logo. Maybe the stripe on the helmet could be the red to match the... whatever the mohawk-thingy on the Roman helmet is called.

Well some stuff came up, so I didn't get to finish any this past weekend. It's a little late, but here's the finished Edmonton Oilers that I started this weekend. I thought I'd try something different with the helmet, hopefully you guys like it.

dymlqpI.jpg

Coming up (requests):

Red Wings

Rangers

Islanders

Blue Jackets

Devils

Kings

spacer.png

Archived